General information
Where are you from?: Belgium
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17

Game information
Ingame Name: Conviq
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 87 days and 4 hours.
Professions: Enchanting 460, have all the enchants from the gem vendors/Jewelcrafting, i just started training JC and will level it asap :).
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Executioner :P but no WotLK patterns :<
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Its imba: 5/7/59
What is your usual play time?: Usually when i come back from school, i do my homework so i can raid and then i go play wow.
How many times a week you can raid?: 4 days sometimes 5, depends on what school gives me to do etc, friends etc.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: 5-6k

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes.
Previous Guilds: Epixplx, Pretentious, Got kicked from Epixplx because i couldnt raid 1 day and pretentious same thing.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Naxx 10/25 Clear, Uld 10/25, did both 12/14, did some HM's on both to.
TOtc 10 cleared and Totc 25 till Anub'arak.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nope :<

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Conviq

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I want to raid with good ppl and from what i saw and heard i can tell u guys are very good raiders.

Any other thing you want us to know?: When i cant come on a raid because i have Irl stuff to do i will allways tell, i am a very nice person and love to raid, i allways bring flasks and foodbuffs and wont cry if we cant get a boss down when it is for example a new boss or the 1st for a HM.
Silverblood
Regular

Post by Silverblood »

unfortunantly the guild is in temporal hibernation. please keep an eye on the stickys regarding recruitment.

Feel free to apply again once its up and running again
Conviq
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Conviq »

Mkay m8 :)