Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 22, 23 next week

Game information
Ingame Name: Shalashaska
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 74 days
Professions: Leatherworking / Jewelcrafting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got Death-Warmed Belt, though I've been slacking with lw and I'm currently at 446.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): The standard 15/51/5 without Throwing Spec, will of course spec for it if required (while it's still effective, that is).
What is your usual play time?: Varies a lot, now that I'm unemployed it can be any time between 00:00 and 23:59. Usually between 18 and 02.
How many times a week you can raid?: I can guarantee 3, and 4 is not impossible at all.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Depends on fight, mostly between 5k-7k.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Nurofen Plus
Have you have any raiding experience?: Started playing week before TBC so Vanilla content was excluded right off the bat, it took until 2.4 to get to 70 as I played fairly casually and joined N+ as a casual so I did only Kara in TBC. Done all normal modes (except Yogg 25) from both 10- and 25-mans up to and including Anub'Arak, with XT and Hodir hard modes from 10-man.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Don't think so.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... halashaska

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: As you already have noticed from few applications, N+ stopped doing 25-mans because we we're constantly having only up to 20 people signed for raids. I started to look for a guild that's currently on a level where I'm fairly certain I can perform well. Noticed you're recruiting all classes and decided to drop an application.
Any other thing you want us to know?: I could say I'm fairly reliable raider. Since N+ started raiding Wrath content last December I've signed myself as unavailable only like 5 times. Also the other rogues and enh shammies might like the fact that I've been notoriously unlucky with mh weapons, I ran with Kel'Thuzad's Reach all the way from December until I got Malice in July, because better weapons just refused to find their way to me. I also always try to stay alert what's happening with my class and how should I play it, including using spreadsheet to evaluate what gear to use and what sort of rotations to use. And of course I always come to raids fully prepared, including best possible consumables, gems and enchants, with the attitude of getting the next bastard down asap.

If you have anything more you'd like to know, please ask and I'll try to answer you as fast as I can.
Last edited by Shala on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

looks very good, just wait a bit until melee officer gives you a reply.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Poke me ingame for a chat. If I'm not on my main, ask someone in guild to redirect you to me.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

On trial.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest