(A) Civilization - Combat Rogue

Apply to join Out of range
Civilization
New dude

(A) Civilization - Combat Rogue

Post by Civilization »

General information
Where are you from?: England.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18.

Game information
Ingame Name: Civilization.
Race: Blood Elf.
Class: Rogue.
Level: 80.
Time played? Type /played ingame: 111 days.
Professions: Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Yeah, i have a two from Ulduar and one from Trial of the Crusader, links are below:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45565
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47579
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45562

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 15/51/5
What is your usual play time?: Recently i've been on a lot, but i go back to college this Monday so probably a bit less.
How many times a week you can raid?: I will be able to raid most likely all of them, although, i know this may be a bit inconvenient but i usually eat around this time so i may have to take a 10 minute break.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Of course, this depends on the fight, on MOST fights i would say 5k plus easily.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes.
Previous Guilds: Well im going to be honest here, my previous guild was MAIM, and recently i was kicked, to be honest i still don't know the reason. Like i mentioned before, i did have to take a short break from raiding to eat which was around 10 minutes, like i said before i know this is inconvenient but apart from the short break i was 100% focused, came prepared, no messing around and was top 4 dps at all times.

Have you have any raiding experience?: I have cleared everything up to Trial of the Crusader which i have killed 4/5 bosses with MAIM, the reason i haven't done many hard modes is because when i joined MAIM, they already had a 10 man group going each week, and once they had done them all they still kept the same group, ready for Algalon, but luckily there were off days where there was another group for hard modes and this is when I got mine. The reason for the having done many hard modes in 25 man is because it was summer and people were slacking, people not signing up to raids, we sometimes had around 18 players online and had to ask good friends of the guild to join, so that is why I don’t have many.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I don’t think anyone in the guild can vouch for me but I do know Zyi and Helene.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... vilization

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Well I want to join Out of range because I want to continue raiding and I feel this is the guild for me.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Just like to say (again) I know taking a short break whilst a raid is inconvenient but the English time is 1 hour behind the server time and that is when I eat, the reason why it affected MAIM so much is because on some occasions we were already short, and me going to made it worse.

Another thing I wanted to say is you are probably going to notice my Expertise Rating, I know it is high and I have tried to fix this but I seem to be unlucky with drop rates recently, I hope to fix this in the near future.
Malp
Somebody

Post by Malp »

verry nice app, you put some time in it thats for sure

gl with applying
copper
Regular

Post by copper »

he can make bracers!!!
goodluck :)

C
Copper,
Queen of the oldschool shamans!

Druiedo,
Master of the oldschool druids!
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

He's English!

I think (?) we are on the lookout for a rogue, and i like your application, shows a little time and effort was put into it.

I'm sure one of the officers will get in touch with you soon, Good luck.
Zyi
Somebody

Post by Zyi »

He was in my old guild a very good rogue was in We care and No Options for a while with me /rep from me :D
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Damn thought you where the same Civilization from Bloodfeather back in vanilla, until I saw you are BE :S

Anyway good application
Gl
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

What time (In real time(ENGLISH)) do you need to go eat?

Lots of love, Leef!
ImageImage
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Poke me ingame for a chat. If I'm not on my main, ask someone in guild to redirect you to me.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

On trial.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest