Post by kravet »

General information
Where are you from?: I'm from Macedonia

Game information
Ingame Name: Kravetina
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: i have around 20 days played on my shaman (new char) but i got in total over 200 days played
Professions: Inscription and Herbalism currently switching herbalism for alchemy after i make some more money
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope only the glyphs i discover with research
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/16/55
What is your usual play time?: I'm allmost allways on
How many times a week you can raid?: i can raid 5-6 times

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yep
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I have dual-spec and im willing to respec allways
Previous Guilds: well as horde i amin Vanquished but the guild cant get a raid up and runing now for a while and im not to fond of the "profesionality" of the members there, lacking high enchants not bringing pots, etc etc. As aliance i was in Terokkar Terrorists on TN, we were one of the best 2 alaince guilds here but then summer came and lots of ppl stoped playing so we despanded, and i went horde :D
Have you have any raiding experience?: I'm raiding since BC,did KZ gruul magy TK ZA and MH in that time, in wotlk i have done all raids including OS 3d 25-man and 10-man and ulduar full clear with some hard modes, done a few bosses in TOtC aswell
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Don't think so unless you played with me on the aliance side. but you can ask Deathomen if that helps :P

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... Vanquished (you might need to search manualy i have some problems recently with Armory)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
Well im looking to get back to good hard core raiding. And i heard you might need a shaman. Hope i can be a part of your crew :D
Any other thing you want us to know?:
Well not much else to tell, im a sports person, Arsenal is my favourite club im a social person and i sleep on vent everyday :D. Almost forgot, the reason i cancled my first application is becouse i had exams incoming and i didnt want my first impresion to be that i was offline for a week.
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

Nice Application

Good luck.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

If there is no restospot, would you be willing to play elemental? And if so, how is your gear for it and understanding of the specc?
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Malp
Somebody

Post by Malp »

if anna thinks its a nice app then you are in luck

ps rawsteel you cant have enough resto shamans
kravet
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by kravet »

To be honest my offsepc is enh and i never tryed elemental couse i played a mage for a while. But my understanidng of the class is pretty solid, and i can gather the gear in a few days if needed
copper
Regular

Post by copper »

shaman :)
but male tauren :( :(
goodluck with the apply

Copper
Copper,
Queen of the oldschool shamans!

Druiedo,
Master of the oldschool druids!
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

If the thought of shooting lightning at people fills you with joy, can certainly find you a spot as elemental!
ImageImage
copper
Regular

Post by copper »

Leafmealone wrote:If the thought of shooting lightning at people fills you with joy, can certainly find you a spot as elemental!
more LB spam 8)
Copper,
Queen of the oldschool shamans!

Druiedo,
Master of the oldschool druids!
kravet

Post by kravet »

Leafmealone wrote:If the thought of shooting lightning at people fills you with joy, can certainly find you a spot as elemental!
I find that electrifying. Damn now im pissed i passed on the t9 legs in voa today :(. Gonna do some heroic farms to improve my elemental gear a bit. IM reddy for an invite as soon as you guys can give it to me :D
mystis

Post by mystis »

no worries, you can beat leef with just lb spam :)
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

mystis wrote:no worries, you can beat leef with just lb spam :)
:(
ImageImage