(A)Warlock Application

Apply to join Out of range
Zeptolon
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

(A)Warlock Application

Post by Zeptolon »

General information
Where are you from?:Denmark / You better fear us in football at the moment:b
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 16 years old and yes enought to pay my own bills:b

Game information
Ingame Name:Zeptolon the master of chaos.
Race: Undead the dead man.
Class: Warlock the class that should be improved:O?
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 40 Days on my Warlock, 150 Days on my Paladin
Professions: 428 Tailoring, 450 Herb, changing my herb to JC when I got enought gold or Faction change reach EU the my old paladin will become a real faction the horde:)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... n=Zeptolon Link to my spec.
What is your usual play time: From 15:00 - 23:15.
How many times a week you can raid?: 7/7

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Last time in VoA 25 without flask etc. 6k

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes.
Previous Guilds: Rampage on Aszune and The Chosen on Argent dawn with my paladin still in it as friend.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, Vanilla: Everything except the last two instances AQ 40, Naxx 40, TBC: Everything up to MH, Wotlk: Naxx 10/25 clear, OS 10/25 clear, Maly 10/25 clear, Ulduar 10: 12/14, Heartbreaker, Knock 3x, tried Mimrion hard mode pretty nasty. Ulduar 25: 13/14, FL 4 Towers, Hodir. Crusader 10: 5/5, Crusader 25: 2/5 haven't really got a raider spot on my Warlock yet only been there with my paladins guild since they were missing 1 person so I got the spot as social:)
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Zeptolon

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Yes my UI: http://img245.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 95726.jpg/

Any other thing you want us to know?: Well you might think I am lacking some hard modes but hard modes isn't really that hard again I will always read up on them and go watch the tank spot movies since they are really good explained.
SteffDK
Talker

Post by SteffDK »

where in Denmark are u from?
i got kicked out of the library once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section.
Izolock lvl 80 Warlock
Nutts (aka Izotank) lvl 80 Warrior
Zeptolon

Post by Zeptolon »

Aalborg, you?
Zeptolon

Post by Zeptolon »

Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »