(D)Xanen - Warrior tank/dps apply

Apply to join Out of range
Xanen
New dude

(D)Xanen - Warrior tank/dps apply

Post by Xanen »

General information
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Turned 18 a few days ago

Game information
Ingame Name: Xanen
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 80 days, 21 hours total, 51 days 18 hours @ 80
Professions:
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: BS: Indestructible plate girdle, Battlelord's Plate Boots JC: armor pen, armor pen+sta and exp+sta.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 5/8/58 as prot, http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LVZhxZVI ... sGo:Trd0Mm or 54/17/0 as arms dps, http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LhrcbfIz ... 0xb:qsmz0o

What is your usual play time?: Usually 2-3 hours+raid times, depending on the times I have to be at college and when I am going to fix my homework.

How many times a week you can raid?: Every day

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: I have not dps'd in a while, last time I did it was ~3k (Pre 3.1)

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yush and join the talks aswell.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure do and will do aswell.
Previous Guilds: Pink Fairy Tales, disbanded.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Ulduar 10 full clear+ some hardmodes, Ulduar 25 up too Yogg, ToTC 25 up too faction champions in PUG and ToTC 10 3/5.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Not really.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Xanen

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
I am looking for a guild that is running 25 man hardmodes and still need to progress in them, I would love to start raiding again since Peeeveeepee gets boring after a while.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
Only that I will get used to Deepeesss again if you require me to join being that spec, got some conquest badges lieing around for buying almost all the possible gear upgrades that are available.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Log out in pve gear/spec plx <3
ImageImage
Xanen
New dude

Post by Xanen »

Oh shiet, I forgot, will do once I'm logging.
Edit: Armory's updating me during alt logging and such, will do my best to remember switching too PvE specc/Gear all the time.
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Looks like you have decent enough gear for the content we are facing and we recently lost a tanking warrior.

However wait for the word from Pharox or one of the other officers and I am sure you will get a response soon.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Nice enough app, will poke pharox to look
ImageImage
zanka/pharox
Haxxor

Post by zanka/pharox »

Declined, we dont have spot for your friend atm