Earth nature field

(D)Alatárion, Holy / Protection Paladin.

Apply to join Out of range
Soulz
New dude

(D)Alatárion, Holy / Protection Paladin.

Post by Soulz »

First of all I want to tell you guys that I am applying as holy but I am also able to tank (Tier 8.5/9).

General information
Where are you from?:I am from the small country, The Netherlands. I am living currently in Naaldwijk.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?:17 years young.

Game information
Ingame Name: Alatárion
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 70 days (65 on level80)
Professions: JC and Blacksmithing, both of them maxed.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got 2 Ulduar patterns, (Plate dps boots, and tanking belt.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 51 - 3 - 18. (Crit spec)
What is your usual play time?: A day? 1-2 hours + raiding time.
How many times a week you can raid?: All days (Yes I am no life and I am proud of it!)

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Nope, but 4k HPS or 8k TPS

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes I even can talk
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? More then enough
Previous Guilds: Pink Fairy tales
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, cleared full Ulduar on 10m including some HM, and done everything till Yoggy on 25man. I also did the first 4 bosses of Totc.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Well I hope Pandis can :).

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%A1rion

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
I am looking for a 25man raiding guild who is doing some HM's. I like beeing in a guild again :).

Any other thing you want us to know?:
If I get accepted I will give 100% to help the guild in anyway. (Also Cake is win)
I know my gems a blue quality, but since I don't know as what spec I am able to join, I will wait till that is sure. Then I will buy epic once ofc.
Pandis
New dude

Post by Pandis »

There is so much i can say about Robin(Alatárion), His a great guy , Have not met a guy with his personality before his a very kind person u can ask him for a favor and he will do it immediately, always in time for raids, always well prepared, his not screwing up in raids IF it happens, its cause of pc shutting down or something like that.

So mate good luck with your application hope u get in.

See you in game.

Pandis
Soulz
New dude

Post by Soulz »

Soulz
New dude

Post by Soulz »

I just wanted to tell that I have 30 Emblems of Triumph sitting in my bag waiting to get spended, same goes for enchanting mats for 63+ SP on weapon and 23+ Haste on cloak, If I know as what spec I am able to join I will spend them.

That was it :),
Greets Me :P
zanka/pharox
Haxxor

Post by zanka/pharox »

Decline full on paladins