Apply to join Out of range
waanabe
New dude

(D)Waanabe, Undead Rogue

Post by waanabe »

General information

IRL name (you forgot this :P): Axel

Where are you from?: Sweden (ftw)

Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17, always paid for my acc

Game information

Ingame Name: Waanabe

Race:Undead

Class:Rogue

Level:80

Time played? Type /played ingame: 17 days on this char

Professions: Maxed out Skinn/herb

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: -

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 15/51/5 PVE-combat (can change if you want me to)

What is your usual play time?: From 18.00-Forever!

How many times a week you can raid?: 5 maybe 6

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: 3-4k average

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?
Ofc :roll:

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?
Yup, yup

Previous Guilds: Oh, this should be fun... I've played since pre-tbc, first a paladin, raided everything up to naxx with that guy (can't remember the name of that guild), then i got hacked and levled up a druid when BC came, raided up to TK with him, then traded him (a little ashamed of this) for a shaman and raided up to BT (eXplicit, ally guild) just to get banned the day before WotLK came out. :evil: Stubborn as I am, I levled up this char in about 3 weeks to 80 and downed up to Malygos (PuG sadly) Need a real raiding guild to progress further.

Have you have any raiding experience?: To sum up: Naxx in 60, BT in 70 and Maly (10/25) in WotLK

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Helene and hopefully Riddern :p

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Waanabe

Other stuff

Why do you want to join us?: Heard that you are a great raiding guild and that's just what I need to down every boss blizzard ever made :)

Any other thing you want us to know?: If I sign up for a raid I'll be there, with flasks and pots, always doing my best, only chance for me to die is from overaggro or healers slacking on non-avoidable AoE damage :p

/Waanabe
Helene
New dude

Post by Helene »

Vouch!

Dedicated player. He knows his shit!
Previously Hanir
Riddern
Recognizable

Post by Riddern »

5-6 per week is bullshit imo cues i seen his online time. but maybe he change dunno GL wiht the apply and sorry mate i can't vouch for you... :(
waanabe
New dude

Post by waanabe »

Well that wasn't very nice... :?
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Nice application.
3-4k Dps is kinda low (full raidbuffed etc) Please as always logg out in you pve gear.
Best luck.
Proxi
waanabe
New dude

Post by waanabe »

3-4k is 10-man, up to 5k 25 man

Edit: And thx ;)
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Why would you say 10 man DPS if the question clearly states 25 man average DPS?

Personally I think you gear is not up to scratch with the content we are facing but I am sure Rawsteel or one of the other officers will get in touch soon with a response.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Unfortunatley you don't have the gear or experience we need right now, feel free to reapply in the future.

leef
ImageImage