Game information
Ingame Name: Hoyafar
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Level: 80
Time played?: 78 days
Professions: Leatherworking 450/Jewelcrafting 450
Do you have any rare patterns?: Got 4-5 Ulduar LW Patterns
Talent build:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cZ0eVooZ ... hsd:ANi0zM for Survival
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cxbZ0eVb ... 00b:iAf0zM for Marksmanship
Survival is my mainspecc since it's slightly better DPS, but I played a lot of marksmanship in my last guild because of the group utility (TSA, Imp. HM), so I know both speccs quite well. The marksmanspecc that i linked is just the specc i believe i would have in a 25 man raid. There's 5-6 points that i can swap around depending what raidbuffs is needed.

What is your usual play time?: I usually play 2-3 hours every night/evening, varies a lot though. Will probably more when i find a raiding guild.
How many times a week you can raid?:
All nights after 19.30, with exception of course for IRL things.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:
Around 5-6k depending on buffs and encounter. Last time i did 25 man with a guild i was almost everytime in the top 5, which was in June this year. Later then that I've just done 10 man, and I was almost every time the top dpser. I'm not a DPS bitch, I always run as soon as i can instead of staying a second just to finish of a steady shot, which you an see on my feet enchant.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?
Yes, i got no problem talking as well.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?
Yes, 4500 g atm
Previous Guilds:
Pressure on Trollbane, migrated to Twisting Nether and became Pink Fairy Tales. PFT disbanded after 2 months of recruiting problems.
Have you have any raiding experience?:
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Mount Hyjal, Zul'Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye except Kael'thas.
WOTLK: Naxx 25 & 10, Sarth 10 & 25, Sarth+3 10, EoE 10, Ulduar10 except Algalon, Ulduar 25 except algalon and yogg, 6 first hardmodes in ulduar10 (not Freya and Mimiron), all bosses except anub'arak in totc

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
Yes, I've raided quite a lot with Pandis.

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Hoyafar

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
I'm looking for a serious raiding guild that have good progress and i believe your guild match those criterias. I've also heard from Pandis that the guild atmosphere is good.
Any other thing you want us to know?:
Hoyafar is the only character I've raided with, haven't got any serious alts. This means i got 3 years experience of high level raiding with hunters. I was hunter class leader in Pink Fairy Tales and I believe i know most of what's worth knowing about hunters.
Last edited by Hoyafar on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hoyafar
New dude

Edit

Post by Hoyafar »

Just want to point out i just downed Anub'arak with a pug(omg!), so i now have xp with all of totc
Greetings, Hoya
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Very nice app, we start raids at 18:45 Server time though, is this attainable for you?
ImageImage
Hoyafar
New dude

Post by Hoyafar »

Works fine, except on tuesdays and thursdays, when i will be home at ~19.20 because of soccer training. All other days are fine though.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

what about age?
i r teh pro
Hoyafar
New dude

Post by Hoyafar »

Sorry, forgot that one. I'm 16 years old, and i decide how long I play myself, so that's not a problem.
Malp
Somebody

Post by Malp »

have to say your app by lotto looks a lot better
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Not being able to attend the start of 50% of raids is a big nono I'm afraid.

I'm sure you will have many more offers though :)

Declined.
ImageImage