(A) Xrealm - Dafe 80 Undead Warrior

Apply to join Out of range
Dafe
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

(A) Xrealm - Dafe 80 Undead Warrior

Post by Dafe »

General information
Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19, I can pay for my own account. ;););)

Game information
Ingame Name: Dafe
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame:224 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes, 8 seconds
[19:15:14] Time played this level: 97 days, 17 hours, 28 minutes, 52 seconds
Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got all the ulduar "Rare" recipes, not the tank belt tho. (ToC25) Got Breastplate of the White Knight, Sunforged
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):18/53/0 Fury. Coud use commanding presence instead of Unbridled Wrath. But using ~Wrath for extra rage, More rage->more dps :>
What is your usual play time?:Started school now so usualy get home around 4~pm, So I'd say, 19.00-23/24.00
How many times a week you can raid?: My guild that I got now, we got 3 times, I woulden't mind steppin up 1 more day.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Haven't checked so much about my dps, I belive i least can do around 5k, depends on Slam Proccs also. =(

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? I do.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Money is not a problem! ;)
Previous Guilds: Ronin of Sweden, High Society(One Im in now), Brotherhood.
Have you have any raiding experience?:Hmm. How far back do you want me to go back? Hmm. Molten Core and some BWL on my gnome warlock. TBC on this, Hyjal and Blacktemple, dident step inside Sunwell tho. :(! Wrath-> Mal10/25, Os10/25 3D/2D(Hope you understand!;)) Nax10/25,Ulduar10Fullclear, FL,XT,IC,Thorim,Hodir,freya and General hardmode. Ulduar25 no hardmodes at all. ToC 10 cleard, well last boss left, ToC 25, to Twins, diden't take them down on our last raid. :(! :(!
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: ABI!

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ros&n=Dafe

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
Want a more stable raiding guild, Ragnaros dosen't have any good guilds with progress more then HUN GUILDS>.<! Oh well. thats why Im applying! ;) And I know Abi ;p

Any other thing you want us to know?: Not that I know of, Got any question, Just popp by Ragnaros-eu and I'll be happy to answer them! ;)
Even though I walk through the valley of the living, I fear no evil, for the Dark Lady is with me; my swords and my armor, they comfort me.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Logout in your pve gear mate.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Dafe

Post by Dafe »

rawsteel wrote:Logout in your pve gear mate.
My bad, probably gonna be online alot and I barely stand anywhere with pve gear (Just inside instances! ;)), always have my pvp gear on due to pvp-realm. ;)

But, If it dosen't show the pve gear, I woulden't mind going to the start area quick if you want to check it out, just gimme a shout. ;) (If you wanna do it this way ^.^ )
Even though I walk through the valley of the living, I fear no evil, for the Dark Lady is with me; my swords and my armor, they comfort me.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Yeah, I do the same, but when you're applying to a pve guild you should always logout with raidgear.

Pretty impressive gear.
Why did you choose 20crit gems instead of 10str10crit?

With this gear you should be pushing 6k'ish dps or/and being amongst the top on meleefriendly bosses.

I also like the fact that you are a warrior who pvp's, just like me. But lately we've had incredible bad luck with trying to recruit pvp'ers, they end up quitting pve rather quickly.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Dafe

Post by Dafe »

rawsteel wrote:Yeah, I do the same, but when you're applying to a pve guild you should always logout with raidgear.

Pretty impressive gear.
Why did you choose 20crit gems instead of 10str10crit?

With this gear you should be pushing 6k'ish dps or/and being amongst the top on meleefriendly bosses.

I also like the fact that you are a warrior who pvp's, just like me. But lately we've had incredible bad luck with trying to recruit pvp'ers, they end up quitting pve rather quickly.
The gem have been that I have been quite low on crit, used to play arms also.
I have no clue how much dps I can output since I don't use any dps-reconding addons, prefer focusing on a bossfight instead of my dps.
I woulden't mind switching the gems if thats what you are asking... ;)
Pvp-wise its just a offthing to do when there is no raid. Not a mainthing for me.
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

Get in!
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

he knows me!

quite clearly an insta guild invite imo !

<3
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Answer coming shortly.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

When will you be transferring to TN if I accept you?
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Dafe

Post by Dafe »

rawsteel wrote:When will you be transferring to TN if I accept you?

I belive Wensday or Thurs..
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Alright, get here asap.

Accepted on trial.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest