(R)DK - DPS

Post by Ydis »

Ingame Name: Ydis
Race: Blood-elf
Class: Death Knight / Yes I know, I faceroll :P
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 56 days, too much lol xD
Professions: Herb 450 & Inscription 450
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No sorry ;/
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): atm I am trying a dual weild spec, still getting used to the play style and rotation. I was unholy in patch 3.0 and blood in 3.2 and now I am keen on this new dual weild/unholy i use http://www.skeletonjack.com/ as my dk guide
What is your usual play time?: I have diffrent working hrs so mostly in the evenings and also between shifts :)

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: I have yet to try out this new spec in 25 man, but 10 man I was about 3.1K tho I am still getting used to the rotation

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yup :D
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes if it is required, tho I have tank spec as my 2nd spec, but my tanking gear need some working on
Previous Guilds: Band Of Gypsies in WOTLK and TBC The Lost Battalion in TBC, PRE TBC I transfered to laughing skull to play with irl friends. There I joined Nordic Reign & Cry More
Have you have any raiding experience?: PRE TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ 20 & 40, TBC: KARA, MAG, GRUUL, THE EYE, SSC, MH, BT. WOTLK: NAXX, OS, MALY, ULDUAR and recently did 10 man trial of the crusader. Tho yet to complete Ulduar in 25 man and have not taken down Yoggy myself in 10 man yet.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Leef? Ash? Naru? Themida? Might vote for me.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... her&n=Ydis
I am doing some re geming on my gear and just got the chest so I will be enchanting it asap :)
Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Well tbh I want to be in a guild where I know a few and I am ready to just enjoy the game without have to worry about running a guild anymore. I think I can do that in Oor, I want to have some fun with friends, be a part of a team and see the new content.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Maybe just short about myself, I am Norwegian-Egyptian and living in UK. I always had horses till I moved to the UK, planing on getting one or two again when I can afford to. I also play golf and I am abit of a fish qeek, enjoy maintain marine aquariums. I am currently doing my NVQ lvls so I can get my arse on the school bench and study nursing. I think I got a good sense of humor and love being childish in a good way :)
( ^ _ ^ ) cookie? :D
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Just for my own purpose. Care to explain the theory behind dual wield unholy spec?

As far as I was aware the only changes made to dual wield for DKs was in the frost tree and I can't see any real reason to go dual wield as unholy.

Just so you know I am not saying your spec/playstyle is bad I am just interested in why you decided to spec the way you have.

!

Other than that your gear seems ok but I am not sure whether we are in need of any more DPS DKs, but hey what do I know.

I am sure an officer will get in touch soon.

!
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

Rina!!! YES! Get her in! NOW! GIEF!
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Aye I can just about drag myself to vouch for rina, even though she is always a bastard to me!

The situation is a bit bad for DK apps atm as we have 4 DPS ones at the moment, but I'm sure rawsteel will get back to you soon!
ImageImage
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

Leafmealone wrote:Aye I can just about drag myself to vouch for rina, even though she is always a bastard to me!

The situation is a bit bad for DK apps atm as we have 4 DPS ones at the moment, but I'm sure rawsteel will get back to you soon!
everyone is a bastard to you, and with good purpose imo!

<3
Ydis
New dude

Post by Ydis »

OMG Leef, what is this gif nonsense? :P

Why I choose the Unholy dual weild.
The guide I am following had offered information about the very spec I am using now.
So its just that I felt more comfy being blood or unholy, never really tried out frost DPS.

I must be honest with you, I can work random nights and I only recive my rota each week. So it can vary, but consider all my regulars is day time calls they have not seem to put evening shifts on me yet, so I don't mind be put on standby now and then. Just I get the chance of get into some raids sometimes and be yelled at I am happy lol :P
Ydis
New dude

Post by Ydis »

rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

I have been away from raiding for a while.
Gonna see over the dk/melee activity over a few raids and will get back to you.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Answer coming shortly.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Have a chat with me ingame when you see this.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest