Earth nature field

(A)Thombreeder - Shammy Healer (BACK FROM VACATION)

Apply to join Out of range
Thombreeder
New dude

(A)Thombreeder - Shammy Healer (BACK FROM VACATION)

Post by Thombreeder »

General information
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 21

Game information
Ingame Name: Thombreeder
Race: Tauren
Class: Shammy
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 34 days, 20 hours, 55 seconds.
Professions: Skinning, Leatherworking.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope sorry....
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Main spec is Resto and my dual-spec is Elemental.
What is your usual play time?: Evening gamer(16:00 - 0:00) and more in the weekend.
IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Last time it was around around 2100 in VoA
Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Need to download Ventrilo first but got working sound @ my computerGot enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes i have/want
Previous Guilds: I'm new on this server, DeviliX wanted me on this server;)(real-life friend), so on my other server i was in the Warcry guild
Have you have any raiding experience?: Been to all Dungeons/Raids begin of Ulduar
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: DeviilX/Wótzér is a friend of mine

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hombreeder

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
Last week i transfert my char to this server because a real-life friend(DeviliX) asked me to join the server. And now that I'm here I need a nice guild to raid and have some social contacts;) He told me about this guild and i heard alot of nice things about the guild. That's kind the reason why I want to join this guild...

Any other thing you want us to know?: No thanks:)[/b]
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

If you are still interested, poke Leef ingame please :)
ImageImage
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Accepted on trial :)
ImageImage