Earth nature field

(A) Vlysha, Destruction Warlock.

Apply to join Out of range
Vlysha
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

(A) Vlysha, Destruction Warlock.

Post by Vlysha »

General information

Where are you from?: Sweden, outside Gothenburg.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 23 years old.

Personal information(Added by myself):

Name: Jimmy.
Occupation: I'm currently working as a carbuilder, where I mainly buy some cheap car, and rebuild it from top to buttom with bodykit and also of course styling it. I'm working same shifts as every other worker, so make it to raids won't be any problem. I also style and build for both my self and for selling.

About me: My name is Jimmy, I'm a 23 year old Male from Sweden. I live outside Gothenburg with my lovely fiance, Nathalie. We're currently living at my parents, due to our appartment kind of got on fire when the Thunderstorm hitted it last year or so. So until we get a new place we're staying at my parents house, and it works fine so far. As you know I'm working as a carbuilder. On my sparetime I like to do tons of different things, for example playing drums as I play drums in my band called "Dreqoth" a mix of Death Metal and Death core. We're not famous or so, but we've done a few small concerts and recorded some songs etcetra, mostly for fun. Exept playing World of Warcraft I like playing Need for Speed, or my Xbox 360.

Game information
Ingame Name: Vlysha.
Race: Undead, Female.
Class: Destruction Warlock.
Level: 80. (Isn't this obvious?)
Time played? Type /played ingame: 210 days. (36 days at level 80).

Professions:-

Tailoring 450. (Leg Enchants mostly.
Enchanting 450. (Enchants...? :P)
Cooking 450. (Food buffs)
Fishing 450. (Failing at fishing like everyone else of course.)

(Also have a Warrior alt with 450 JC/Mining).

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got pretty much everything I need on both.

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/13/58. This is currently in my opinion the best Destruction talent build for my current rotation and gives good DPS.

What is your usual play time?: I play different all the time, deepending on my working times, and if I got something else planned, but it usualy is a few hours/day, and of coure raids. But if there is something that comes in the way for raiding I'll of course concern a raid leader or equals about the situation with good time before the raid starts.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: I usualy do around approximaly 4700 DPS - 6800 DPS, deepending on boss. Havn't explored that much DPS when I've done Ulduar 25 man so far.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Of course, a working microphone and everything!
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yeapers, you got it.
Previous Guilds: None on Twisting Nether. Arrived August 6th, same day doing the application. (Kinda..)

Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, I've done every raid avaible in-game so far, exept Crusader's Coliseum, and of course some hardmodes and Algalon in Ulduar. I started playing wow in the closed US beta, when the real game came out in US I started playing it, and actually leveled a Mage to 60, and starting raiding a bit, and came to Molten Core, before I continued to the Europe verison of the game, and Leveled a Warrior there to 60. I started raiding with him, and then as an alt I leveled Vlysha, and started to doing alt raid with her to gear up with some Tier 1/Tier2/Tier 2.5, didn't go any Naxxramas with the Warlock, but with the Warrior I cleared the whole instance, including Kel'thuzad. In TBC I quited, and left my guild on the Warrior, and deleted, but came back and transfered to Zenedar, where I started up my own guild with some real life friends, which came pretty famous on the server. I main tanked in that guild, and came to 3 bosses in Sunwell Plateau before I quit with the Warrior, and continued into Sunwell with the Warlock, and geared as well. When Lich king came, I leveled very quickly with the Warrior, and hit Level 80 19th November 2008, and main tanked Realm First naxxramas 30th november, and then did Realm first malygos the day after. The guild did Sartharion pretty much early but I was at work at the time, so they saw a pug starting to go and do it, so they couldn't risk to wait for me, hehe. In beginning of lich king my Warrior was the main and warlock was the alt, also my Achivementwhore character, where I collected some of the most "funnies" (lol) achivements there is. But then after I've realised that I wanted to take a break on the Warrior I went real hardcore raiding on the Warlock and got both Glory of the raider achivements in Naxxramas with a good guild on Shattered Hand (Need specific name? Talk to me if it's needed). And then I moved to Defias Brotherhood and calmed down a bit and really went pure achivementwhore for a while and got some fun achivements. Then I came back with my Warrior, transfered to Daggerspine, and after finding out that one was dead I waited and then transfered to Twisting Nether and did some Ulduar.

So that's pretty much it, and here we are today.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I don't really know to be honest, as I've been here for like 3 weeks together if we count my Warrior.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Vlysha

Other stuff

Why do you want to join us?: You guys seem like a very nice guild, with dedicated both officers and members that don't give up after a couple of wipes on a new encounter. You seem like having a very good teamwork which is something a guild need. The members I've spoken to so far is very nice and answering any questions you need and answers are good.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Missing any information about me? Feel free to contact me. A specifik member, called "Dallen" has my MSN if I'm not online on either my Warlock, or Warrior (Xylogeist).

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Vlysha.

Kids are our future, but hopefully not this retard.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

I didnt even read this app, but im gonna say its good!
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

So basicly. you keep up a rotation so you play warrior around 3-6 months then warlock 3-6 months rince and repeat? thats the feeling i get from reading the app.

Anyways! im not even playing wow atm so take this post as a troll troll lol
i r teh pro
Satyric
Talker

Post by Satyric »

Wich guild did you raid with on Zenedar?

Edit: Zenedar first kills is 3months slower then TN tbh !
Vlysha

Post by Vlysha »

I raided with my own guild, called <Quicktime Madness> which disbanded in Lich king a few months before Ulduar.

JolleDK, no. That's not how it is. And now I got both Warrior and Warlock on same server. Warrior is alt, and Warlock is main at this moment, so does it even matter?

Regards,

Vlysha.

Blodshare
Talker

Post by Blodshare »

Looks good imo,

good luck
Blodshare
Vlysha

Post by Vlysha »

Thank you for the good replies, appreciate it.

I'll hope that very soon I'll be in a raid with all of you, in same guild. =-)

Best regards,

Vlysha.

JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

Vlysha wrote:I raided with my own guild, called <Quicktime Madness> which disbanded in Lich king a few months before Ulduar.

JolleDK, no. That's not how it is. And now I got both Warrior and Warlock on same server. Warrior is alt, and Warlock is main at this moment, so does it even matter?

Regards,

Vlysha.

im just pointing it out, becuase i allways hated people than wanted to change their main every half a year or so :)
i r teh pro
Vlysha

Post by Vlysha »

Well, I can assure you that this won't happen. I now got both my Warrior and Warlock on Twisting Nether, Warlock is main and Warrior alt.

- Vlysha.

Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

A very nice app, the caster officer is at some kind of sauna orgy or something till sunday, I'm sure he will give you an answer on his return!

best of luck to you!
ImageImage
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

very good application indeed.

good luck =D
Vlysha

Post by Vlysha »

Thank you for all the kind replies, really nice of you.

- Vlysha.

Vlysha

Post by Vlysha »

Satyric wrote:Wich guild did you raid with on Zenedar?

Edit: Zenedar first kills is 3months slower then TN tbh !
No, we did not. We did the server first kills a few days slower then Twisting Nether. We did Naxxramas server first 30th November, and you Twisting Nether did it November 18th, which was basicaly few days after Lich king, but I admit, we were a bit slow then other server. But I guess it's the "REALM FIRST!" That counts. =)

- Vlysha.

Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

I think we can fit you in the guild. Have a chat with me ingame please.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Accepted on trial.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest