(A)Mage named Helene

Apply to join Out of range
Helene
New dude

(A)Mage named Helene

Post by Helene »

General information
Name: Viktor
Where are you from?: I’m from sweden and liveing a town called Västerås.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17, and trust me, to get someone to pay my account, I’d have to threat them :P

Game information
Ingame Name: Helene
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: I have been playing wow for about 3-4 years now, and I have 70 days, 21 houres played in total. Which played on this level is 27 days and 23 houres.
Professions nr 1: Alchemy 450
Professions nr 2: Jewelcrafting 445 (reason for not haveing this on full is that I have nothing to reacive from full skill atm)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope, not much that is rare in the proffesions I have atm.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 20/51/0 Which is the best for 25 mans atm.
What is your usual play time?:
From 18:00 til 00:00

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:
Usually around 4500-5500 on a avrage encounter in ulduar.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?
Ofc, you shouldn’t even have to ask this in my opinion :P

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?

Currently I’m useing the FB spec which I think is the best atm and is the mainspec I will have. But if I get a good reason, with proper arguments I would change specs.
Allthough about my offspec. I always have that spot open for serten fights, for example General hardmode, which I respec to frost because it isn’t as manaconsuming as other specs. Or freya hardmode, I might respec arcane, or frost for the 6% damage reducing talents.
To give a easy explanation I’m very felxible when it comes to my offspec.

Previous Guilds:

I have a few previous guilds which I have been in. In TBC I was in a guild called drama which I raided with til it disbanded.
In wotlk I have been in a guild called IX which I raided all 10 mans with. I left this guild because they were just a casual raiding guild, so the progress was slow and they didn't put so much effort in becoming a more hardcore guild. I felt that I had to find another guild to start progressing more.
Then I joined a guild called Wildcats. I left this guild because people started leaving the guild for some reasons, which made many raids canceled. So I decided that I had to find another guild if I wanted to keep raiding. (the wheren’t that good either :) )
After that I joined Chapter, which I have raided with for about 1-2 months. Though due to poor attendens and lack of decent players, it disbanded.

Have you have any raiding experience?:
Naxx and Maly all cleard, both 10 man and 25 man.
OS 10 man and 25 man with all drakes cleared.
In ulduar I have cleard almost every hardmode, though not freya and yoggy, but I have had some decent tries on them so I know all the tacts.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:
Riddern and Imize I think will vouch for me :)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Helene

Other stuff

Why do you want to join us?:
I’m looking for a good guild which has cleared ulduar and are working on hardmodes but also have cleard some allready. I’m also looking for a guild which has a good attitude towards raiding and can socialice after raidtimes. Shortly said a friendly guild. Though I know of your sometimes rought humor I still find it funny. I also have a few friends in the guild which only makes it better.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
I would like to say that I’mlike a noslacking dps which allways comes prepared to raids. And with prepared I mean always bringing flask, pots, and have read the tactics for bosses. I also have no problems with wiping on bosses. That is a part of learning, learning by your mistakes. I see every try as a uppertunity to learn new things, instead of just going into the fight wineing.

Otherwise I’m a nice guy which likes to work towards sertain targets and achiving them.

That was all from me!
/Helene
Previously Hanir
Imize
Talker

Post by Imize »

he gets my vouch,
he is a good player :)
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

App seems good, better than most that you see nowadays.

Your haste is abnormally low but looking at your gear there are only a few areas where you could swop bits around to gain a bit more haste.

I would also suggest swopping one of you 16 hit gems for a 9 SP - 8 Hit as you will still be capped.

Might also be worth getting the Udluar crafted belt (SoAP) , that will still provide you with a nice amount of hit and help boost up your haste a bit.

Is probably worth replacing the 9 SP - 12 stam gem in your legs with a 9 SP - 8 spirit gem if you want the socket, I personally just go for 19 SP gems.

You seem like a guy who probably already knows all this but hey no harm in saying so.

Anyways over all good app and I wish you luck!
Last edited by Occult on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riddern
Recognizable

Post by Riddern »

He got my vouch :D :D good and friendly player
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

oops
Helene
New dude

Post by Helene »

Occult wrote:App seems good, better than most that you see nowadays.

Your haste is abnormally low but looking at your gear there are only a few areas where you could swop bits around to gain a bit more haste.

I would also suggest swopping one of you 16 hit gems for a 9 SP - 8 Hit as you will still be capped.

Might also be worth getting the Udluar crafted belt (SoAP) , that will still provide you with a nice amount of hit and help boost up your haste a bit.

Is probably worth replacing the 9 SP - 12 stam gem in your legs with a 9 SP - 8 spirit gem if you want the socket, I personally just go for 19 SP gems.

You seem like a guy who probably already knows all this but hey no harm in saying so.

Anyways over all good app and I wish you luck!

Thanks all :)

I know about my low haste, which I'm currently trying to fix. It's just that I don't have the gear to change, and still being hitcapped. I am aslo currently gathering the mats for the belt, it's just the runed orbs that is missing atm.

That thing with the 9sp 12 stamina gem. It's just that I had way to low hp on fights like mimiron hm and freya hm, so I replaced my 9 sp 8 spirit gem so gain more hp. And since 8 spirit doesn't provide much I thought it was a good replacement.

And once again thanks :)
Previously Hanir
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Really nice app, and some vouches, Just wait for leijo to take a peek at this one.
ImageImage
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Talk to me ingame.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

u like pink
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid