Game information

Ingame Name:Valrain
Race:Blood Elf
Class:Paladin
Level:80
Time played? Type /played ingame:
8days + on paladin
6days on dk (80)
as well as over 250 days on alliance characters including hunter/paladin/warrior/rogue/warlock

Professions: Levelling Herbalism and Engineering (just started)

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: nope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Currently specced 0/17/54 happy to change if required though. Current build
What is your usual play time?:usually on most nights from 6pm(GMT) onwards

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: not been in 25 man on this char yet

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?Got it and happy to listen :D
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? no problem respeccing for raids but no Prot or Healing gear at the moment

Previous Guilds:
  • Gryphon Aviators (Alliance, Guild Master) -disbanded
  • Gief Epix (Alliance, Hunter Class Leader) -disbanded

Have you have any raiding experience?: none recently but raided MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx (40 Man) + SSC as well as all 10 - 15 man pre WOTLK

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Anderpanda known him years raided with him in Gryphon Aviators as well

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Armory

Other stuff:
Getting back into WoW and looking for a friendly and successful guild and OOR seems to be exactly that

Any other thing you want us to know?:
I realise its a while since i raided, but i have previously raided as pala (Holy)/rogue/hunter/warrior (prot) Im a quick learner and hope to be up to speed on taccs asap.
annalaise
Talker

Post by annalaise »

i wouldn't count alex as a vouch for you, people who fail at mimiron bombs aren't allowed to have opinions =D
anderpanda
Haxxor

Post by anderpanda »

gets my vouch, was an old housemate of mine throughout university and also raided with him through tbc when i re roleld to the prot warrior. Kept a dying guild going throughout that whole expansion so he definatly is dedicated to something he puts his mind to :)

anyways great player on a number of characters and a great drinking partner :D should be np to gear a bit with leafs naxx 25 runs since he needs loot too anyway.

edit: my rocket boots failed! unt
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

I find your application the most interresting.
Get into leaf's naxx25, and other ppls pugs. I'm sure you can get geared up pretty quickly if you put your mind to it.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest