Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Im 22

Game information
Ingame Name: Draxill
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 90 days
Professions: JC 450 and Enchanting 450
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nops :)
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 51/2/18
What is your usual play time?: 6-10 hours a day depends if its a raid day or im lvling an alt :)

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ye i have a nice mic :)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Sure np :)
Previous Guilds: Fully loaded.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Raided since lvl 60 got full xp from there and full TBC xp did up to twins in SWP.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I dont think so :) i dont know any 1 in the guild Yet :)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Draxill

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Because i think its a nice solid guild with nice progress on hardmodes, and i think its a cool guild with ppl with a good sense of humor :) At least from what i saw in ulduar general chat with Leafmealone :))))

Any other thing you want us to know?: Im a good healer i know my class very well. Got full ulduar experience and almost full gear from there. Did 8 hardmodes on ulduar 10man and 3 hardmodes i 25 man :)

Thx for reading my apply, i hope it will turn out posetive :) Regards Martin.
Aytol
New dude

Post by Aytol »

I feel really bad to write this post here but I have to.Actually I have never logged into any other guild's web site like this and give bad information about our old members.
First of all I want to say Draxill is an %100 active,not the best,but average skilled paladin.If you recruit him you will have a good geared paladin which know all bosses in Ulduar but I am not sure about if his character suits you.

First of all,There were several reason why Draxill kicked from Fully Loaded.We really give this guy many chance and did not kick him after his first mistake because of his specific situation in real life.
Those reasons are mainly;
leaving raid without an excuse just because of wiping,
speaking just like a 10 years old child just because of not being able to attend our progress 10 man groups,
just for geting an item using caps in raid chat and shouting officers,
bad attitude against guild master and officers,
and finally the day he kicked going full out our paladin class leader at ventrillo.

I kindly told him to good luck to find another guild and removed him from guild.Unfortunately trajedy began after this.This guy first wished all my family to die,then called me as a homosexual and insulted all Turks and Muslims,since I m one of them.I have screen shots to prove all of these childish reactions if you want me to post them.

I am really sorry to send this post and I wish good luck to Out of Range for the hard modes in Ulduar.

AYTOL ,raid leader of the guild Fully Loaded.
Draxill
New dude

Answer to "Aytol"

Post by Draxill »

This will not be a public heavy discusion. I got kicked from fully loaded because of another reason :) There is no need to tell all detaills in this forum. But if its a problem with his comment i will gladly show SS of what their members said : ETC = I hope your mother dies from cancer, Which she actually have.

I hope that his comment wont effect my apply. [/i]
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

I lol'd.
Foer 80 Warlock (Main)
Fandeh 80 Paladin (Ex-Main)
Heiro 65 Rogue (Ex-ex-Main)
Fandango 70 Mage (Ex-ex-ex-Main)

Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

I am sure the officers will make a swift decision addressing all opinions and points of view.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Next time come to me ingame rather than putting shit on our forums.
ImageImage
Aytol
New dude

Post by Aytol »

I am sorry for this bad discussion here leafmealone.I just wanted to inform a friend guild of mine about a bad player.
To answer to Draxill I never say bad words about anyone's mother like that.I like to see those screenshots if there is any said by any officer from my guild.I am still sorry about her,even if he wishes all my families death.

This is the last post of mine here.I am sorry to disturb you again my friends.
Satyric
Talker

Post by Satyric »

Draxill i already loves you!
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

i didnt like it.
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

Declined I'm afraid, quite full on holy paladins atm and your app isn't intresting enough.
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range