Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I am 19 years old

Game information
Ingame Name: Ghostdragon
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 78 days
Professions: Minning and engineering
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: I can make the chopper. it is not that rare but :)
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 15/5/51
What is your usual play time?: I have been out of internet for 2 weeks but now i am back and my game times change from day to day. but around 4-6 maybe 7 hours online time.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: --

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes i do
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I am not a poor man
Previous Guilds: was going to start a own guild with a friend but he quit wow recently. so the most recent raiding guild is Viciously Victimized
Have you have any raiding experience?: i have exp in ulduar up to freya.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: i have some who can. and i hope they will.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... hostdragon

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Want to start raid again and my friend told me that u might needed a tank so i take the chance. :)

Any other thing you want us to know?: i am a nice guy that is easy to handle with. if there is some else u can just ask me :)
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Hi, thanks for applying to <Out of Range>

You are a bit under geared. Currently we have 2 Dks applying and you will be evaluated with them. You will get an answer soon.
plorix
Somebody

Post by plorix »

have played with Ghostdragon for a while. And he is a good player what I have seen.
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

As it is today we are full on tanks, feel free to check the forums and reapply later.
Thanks for application.