(D)Resto shaman apply X-realm

Apply to join Out of range
kagnes
New dude

(D)Resto shaman apply X-realm

Post by kagnes »

General information
Where are you from?: Im from sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Well im 17 years old and yea i can play my class and account even if im onely 17.

Game information
Ingame Name: Kagnes (on server boulderfist)
Race: Orc female
Class: Shaman
Level: 80 ofc ^^
Time played? Type /played ingame: total 70days and 30 days on 80.
Professions: Alchemy and herb both 450.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: not with my proffs no ^^

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... athWishers that´s my specc and i wont lett you kill my specc that i have now cus imo its the best 1 i do really good healing on grps (melee grps) and that is what i am healing in my guild mainly.
(0/16/55)

What is your usual play time?: 5-7h a day

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: in elemental 4500-5000 dp i think havent been playing dps to mutch.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yea
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? i got money yea
Previous Guilds: Deathwishers on boulderfist
Have you have any raiding experience?:Yes i know every hard mode tactic and i have killd every boss in ulduar exept algalon.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Plorix and chethuzz

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... athWishers

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join becouse my friends are in the guild and i also want to progress with a good guild on twisting nether.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Yes i cant transfer server transfer yet have to wait 4 days so you can think about apply.
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

Decline I'm afraid.
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range