(D)Unholy DK dps application!

Apply to join Out of range
Kaffros
New dude

(D)Unholy DK dps application!

Post by Kaffros »

General information
Where are you from?: Athens,Greece
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 16(dont have parents telling me what to do :))

Game information
Ingame Name: Kaffros
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 16 days,17 hours,8 minutes,15seconds
Professions: Skinning/Mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Unfortunately no crafting proffession so no rare patterns
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 17/2/52
What is your usual play time?: Now in summer its about all day but my usual playtime is from 16:00GT to 3:00GT

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: My usual dps is around 3.5k with raid buffs

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes i do have Ventrilo and microphone..
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? I have money to respec and of course i am willing to respec if guild tell me to..
Previous Guilds: Re T R Y,Eternal Vigilance,Dead End
Have you have any raiding experience?: Full naxx25 experience but i quitted wow for some time so i am getting experience in Ulduar atm
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Well Glykoula is an IRL friend..

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kaffros (maybe you will see me in PvP gear..

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a serious,raiding guild so i can progress and have fun :)

Any other thing you want us to know?: Nothing more :D Thank you...
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

At the moment we do not have room for more melee dps. Feel free to reapply later on.

/declined
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest