Welz - Warrior

Apply to join Out of range
Welz
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Welz - Warrior

Post by Welz »

General information
Where are you from?: Netherlands, Vollenhove
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 16, and ofcourse I pay my own account :P

Game information
Ingame Name: Welz
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 157 days
Professions: Mining (45) and Blacksmithing (447)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Sulfuron Hammer
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): I would like to apply on both specs. Since then you can see what you need. I will explain my talents:

First let me tell me something about my Protection spec:
5/15/51, it is one of the most defensive specs that is possible for the class 'warrior'. It gives me the 5/5 parry out of the arms tree, and it grands me acces in fury tree for Commanding Presence. So I always be sure I have the best Commanding Shout on me. But I also get from the fury tree the talent: Improved Demoralizing Shout (5/5). So as you all know does that give a attack power reduce for the boss -> Less damage on tanks/raid. In this build, as I said, I will still get the most defensive talents out of the protection tree. All the other talents, are not that needed compared with what you can get out of the Arms and Fury tree's.

Currently is as my second spec (duelspec) a arms pvp build. That is just to make some fun with my friend in pvp (not really serious pvp). When you will grant me a trial or I will go again and spec fury/arms for some pug. I will use this build:
18/53/0, this is a very much shown build of the Fury warriors, first of all it grands you some really nice talents out of the Arms tree, like Impale -> Deep Wounds and Two-Handed Weapon Specialization. Then it also gives you all the non pvp, and really damage increasing talents of Fury. If you look to the fury talent tree, I think everyone can fill in what those are.

Sometimes (and if you want me to) I choose for a Arms spec.
54/17/0, since the arms tree is granded a huge damage boost in Patch 3.1, is this also a really good spec. It arms you with the most damaging abilities of the Warrior. Go charge -> Mortal strike his ass (Juggernaut <3, grands you 25% crit chance on Mortal Strike if you use it after Charge). This build also gives you a really strong damage output of Arms, Slam. With Improved Slam (3/3), so your Slam casting time goes from 1.5 sec to 0.5 sec. This is really damage improving. And last but not least: Bladestorm, beside the ability is almost funny, it also does a huge dps. The 14 fury talents I also use are for the (5/5) Cruelty -> Me likes crit <3. And the Armored to the Teeth, this talent gives you also a nice boost in your attackpower. With this I spend 5 points in Unbridled Wrath, so I get more rage (what is in somefights really hard to get). And (2/3) Improved Cleave which gives you a nice help on mutiple mobs dpsing. And at last the improved execute, which gives you the ability to use your execute more, and let 5 rage of your execute gained into the damage because the cost is reduced by 5 with the talent.
What is your usual play time?:

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Around 4k

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes I do, and I got a mic also.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofcourse.
Previous Guilds: Massive Attack, Re T R Y and Wildcats
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, cleared all the Classic WoW content. In TBC I was a bit slacky on pve, so only did a bit up to MH and a bit in BT with my mage. In Wotlk, I cleared Naxx 10/25, OS 10, OS 25 1 drake, EoE 10/25. In Ulduar I have done 6 bosses on 10 man. And 5 on 25 man.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No I don't know anyone in Out of Range.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... her&n=Welz
Currently im shown in my DPS gear (Don't specced dps again, atm Im on a prot spec and a arms pvp spec, for some fun with mate). Dont regret from contacting me, to let me show my gear as prot. To give you a small look of it, its better then my DPS set.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Because Im looking for a really nice raiding guild. Where I can sit for longer, and won't have to apply again for other guilds in 1 month. With people that put afford and time in their guild, who dont raid for the gear. But they gear for the raid.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Nope
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

interresting, sit tight my fellow warrior.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Goooo WILDCATS!!
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

Well written app. i like it
Welz
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Post by Welz »

Thank you for the nice replies.
But im accepted on my apply at Rising Sun.

I wish you good luck in the future.

Cu