Earth nature field

(D)resto drood ! :D

Apply to join Out of range
tashmoo2
New dude

(D)resto drood ! :D

Post by tashmoo2 »

general info:
where are u from? sweden.age: 15. game info : Ingame Name: freyalol. race: tauren. class: druid. level: 80. time played? only 52 days.
proffesions. mining/ skinning , i got this ones because i need money to enchants and so on, Pots to raid. talent build? : atm im 27/0/44. what is your usual play time? : around 6 hours a day. if u are dps class, what is your usual dps in 25man: im healer . Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?: yes. Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? : yes im doing dailys and mining aroudn 1 h aday atleast. previus guilds: i was on talnivarr before , changed server for 1 week ago , my guild on talnivarr was <inner fire> and ive played wow for 2 years, alwayz had my drood as my main . Pre tbc : didnt play pre tbc. TBC : innerfire , i did all raids but not sunwell, didnt play when sunwell did come out, i quited wow for 1 month. TBC:full kz,tk,ssc,bt,hyal. WOTLK: naxx,os,malygos, 8 bosses ulduar 10 , 2 bosses ulduar 25. Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: dont think so. Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Freyalol, I got pve gear in bag. Why do you want to join us?: i heard u are very good, and i want to raid much. Any other thing you want us to know?: i can give away potz free in raids.

thankz for reading my apply:P cyas
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

You got to be fucking kidding me
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Wtf... was that... shit... First thing I searched for in that wall of retarded text was his age. And oh, 15. -_-
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

Please consider adding paragraphs between your sentences and some punctuation, it makes everything so much easier to read and also shows us you put a bit more than 1 min 40 seconds into your application. You might be an exceptional player but by not giving a crap on how the application looks, you're not giving anyone a chance to find that out.

Your gear level is below what we need, thus for now at least i don't think you'll get an invite.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

this thread is now about mating monkeys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8xGB1Pfe4

/discuss
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Shitty rep after 2 days? seen 3 spams about this guy being tard. (no offence)

For New applicants: Read and learn...NOT
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Possibly the worst app I have ever read.

Declined.
ImageImage