General information
Where are you from?: Belgium/Germany , living in Belgium atm
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19

Game information
Ingame Name: Typhas
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: only 65 days on this char , since I started it in tbc.In total over all my chars should be around 300 days played .

Professions: Enchanting 439 , mining 45/75 (I will lvl it in the coming weeks so I can get started on my jc)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Oldschool patterns like subtlety ,30 spellpower , but elsewise not really

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): atm I am 51/5/15 , but as soon as I get a bit more gear I will go 54/17/0 in ulduar for divine guardian.
What is your usual play time?: about 6 hours a day during the week , and during weekends about 10 hours a day

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: /

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes , I do my dailies each day to make sure I never run out of cash for flasks ,respecs and repairs

Previous Guilds: I’ve been playing wow for about 4 years now so it’s been quite a few as u might imagine : I’ll just say the important guilds where I have progressed a lot in :
(Holy priest : Night elf, Thelos)
Pre tbc : Redeye (runetotem eu, alliance side) This was my first real raiding guild where I cleared mc , bwl , zg , aq20 and up to twin emperors in aq40, this was over a span of about 1 year.

Consortium (runetotem eu) After a struggle within the officer ranks of redeye the guild decided to not raid for over a whole month and a half. At that time I felt forced to leave Redeye and I then applied at Consortium , then the best guild on our server. I progressed all the way through naxxramas in consortium up to Sapphiron, which we regretfully did not manage to kill due to priests slacking on getting frost resistance gear. After the easy honor patch at the end of pre bc , half of consortium transferred to inner sanctum on silvermoon eu to do competitive pve there.I did not have a credit card so I had to see all my friends transfer and me staying on the server without my good mates.

I Then quit wow for 5 months and after the break re-rolled horde to Twisting Nether.

(Paladin: Blood elf, Typhas)
TBC : Novus principium (Twisting Nether eu) ,where I was the healing officer , we went up to kael’thas and up to vashj , but never managed to kill them, because I was sick of the wannabe hitler guildleader kangarax trying to run his guild as a dictator I left the guild , eventually the guild itself fell apart and a lot of the members are now in the guild called Fully loaded.

Lotto (Twisting Nether eu), where I cleared full BT and Mount Hyal with. In Sunwell plateau i progressed up to Brutallus , but never managed to kill further because my pc broke down one evening before the first Brutallus kill. I then quit wow again cause I didn’t have a pc for the next 6 months.

WOTLK: I got a new pc , applied to lotto again which declined me because they already had shitloads of paladins by that time.
I then re-rolled to stormscale alliance again, in the hopes of lvling a dk fast and getting to do competitive arenaing. (Deathknight :Female dorf, Stinkypanda). This plan fell apart due to my best friend who I was gonna arena with got very ill and quit wow….
I then came back to Twisting nether…

We care : This was the last real guild I was in in wotlk : I did full naxx 25 , malygos , os , etc . with them and 8 bosses in ulduar 10 and 2 in ulduar 25. Only a week after the release of ulduar the guild merged with another guild which caused the guild to actually fall apart instead of what it was meant to do. I quit wow for about a month for my exams in june.

And now im back, hoping to progress as far as possible which I have been doing since the beginning of my wow carreer.

Have you have any raiding experience?: Read above. Pre bc :everything except sapph and kt.
TBC:full kz,tk,ssc,bt,hyal and first boss in sunwell
WOTLK: naxx,os,malygos, 8 bosses ulduar 10 , 2 bosses ulduar 25

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I’m afraid not.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... r&n=Typhas
(if it doesn’t show everything , atm my stats are 2220 healing , 33.78% holy crit , 403 haste and 20.7k mana)

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Because I think I could be a nice addition to your guild , because I am always prepared , I have a very large background in wow itself and know how to play my class and most classes very well.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
The scarab brooch of the infinite cycle trinket is not a joke ... i just am very unlucky with trinket drops... I am now doing wg each day to get the 111 spellpower one so i have atleast something half decent to replace that shit i have atm.
Here is a post of my ui , if you guys are interested in it.
Typhas
New dude

Post by Typhas »

I just noticed Zyi is in out of range to , if i remember correctly i played with him for quite some time in we care , not sure if he will vouch for me , but atleast he knows a bit more how i play,am.
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

looks decent and we could use more than 1 holy pala in the guild.
Leaf's call anyway
Zyi
Somebody

Post by Zyi »

I swear I know you for somehow :S it's Zyi or Griffster in TBC
Typhas
New dude

Post by Typhas »

Zyi wrote:I swear I know you for somehow :S it's Zyi or Griffster in TBC
i know you on zyi from we care :P. You were like tanking with some other guy named lilleas.
Zyi
Somebody

Post by Zyi »

ah yeh i remember lol
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

Talk with me in-game.
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range