Where are you from?: Holland
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Gutork
Race: Orc
Class: Death knight
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 6 days
Professions: blacksmithing and mining ( mining will soon be jewelcrafting )
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: nope, not jet
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): unholy dps / dual spec is pvp frost
What is your usual play time?: in the afternoon and evening: 18:00 24:00. I play more in the weekend

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: my top dps is 3.6k single target

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes i have ventrilo working.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes i have enough money.
Previous Guilds: I have played a human warrior on tarren mill. this is a new char so this is my first guild. but not my first experiance with raiding.
Have you have any raiding experience?: yes i have done naxx, malygos 10/25. Ulduar the first 5 bosses.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Devilix, its a reallife friend, thombeeder is joining this guild too.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Gutork

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: because my friend devilix is in this guild too. Thombeeder is a real life friend too and we both decide to join this guild. And i like raiding

Any other thing you want us to know?: I know how to play dk, and i have much xp with raiding because i have done a lot raids on my warrior.

armory link of my warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ill&n=Yako
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Know this guy IRL aswell. He did very well on his warrior and I'm glad he came to this server. Now he just needs a guild. :)

/vouch
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

At the moment we do not have room for more melee dps. Feel free to reapply later on.

/declined
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest