(A)Lvl 80 DK Tank / DPS X-server

Apply to join Out of range
Hyyr
Somebody

(A)Lvl 80 DK Tank / DPS X-server

Post by Hyyr »

General information
Where are you from?: Hungary
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18, yes I'm old enough to pay my account.

Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight
Level:80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 33 days 11 hours (roughly 10% AFK)
Professions: Inscription and Jewelcraft
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No not yet as I've only got them on higher level to get the sufficient bonuses from professions , but I'M willing to level up both, including having rare recipes.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Well currently I have two specs (both is unholy) one for tanking and obviously one for DPS. I'm willing to respec for any encounter if needed.
What is your usual play time?: Well I'm online... almost nonstop. Of course it can change sometimes due to Real Life.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man
: I can get to 4500 easily, but it is dependent on the the encounter too... Unfortunatelly my FPS can cause some DPS (probably ~200) reducation, mainly on Hodir, but I'm planning to upradge my PC. Okay I know I'm applying for tank-spot but I can do some damage too, if asked or so on ;)

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes, however sometimes I'm not so talkative on ventrillo.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes I do.
Previous Guilds: Meridian... then Conscious (both on Ragnaros). Meridian disbanded cause of a love story (yes it is wierd, I can tell you if you wish). I left Conscious because I knew I can't stay there for too much time (I had problems with officer, long story but willing to tell you once you wish to know). I left my current guild ( called Corps of Rebels) as besides RL problems (final exam in next week, and Travel to England) I didn't find my place there due to raid time finishes at 00 (with the start of 20) which can be bad sometimes. Of course If needed I can stay for more time.
Have you had any raiding experience?: Yes I've cleared Ulduar 10 till Vezax (the big octopus-like creature , I'M not sure in it's name) , and I had encountered Mimiron too in 25 man, but we couldn't kill the gnome, because raid was over at 00:00. All previous raids were done with my Death Knight mostly as DPS, but know how to tank them.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Imize... Unfortunatelly I didn't check other people!

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ros&n=Hyyr

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Well I can't find my place in raiding after Meridian disbanded. Also because I played at Twisting Nether for too much time, most of my characters are still there, and I can't really say goodbye for the server... it's way better than Ragnaros. And as most important: I want to be in a good raiding guild, with good people, in a friendly environment and of course do as much progress as possible. (Also to prove for myself in a way)

Any other thing you want us to know?: Well , I'll be in England from 28th of June till 6th of July and I can't transfer sooner... But I may try. I also have full knowledge of bosses ( I was on them ) of TBC bosses except for KJ ... I never was on him only some tries.
Well that's all I have for now about me. Regards.
Update: Yes I know armory refreshment can be extremely slow some times. Logged of in tanking gear, but I can't tell you when armory will be refreshed.
Made some grammatic corrections.
+Add: I have valorous legs and chest , somehow I left them in bank and didn't get them enchanted / socketed, but should take no time.
Solved possible Glyph problems.
Don't worry you will be nerfed in next patch.
Hyyr
Somebody

Post by Hyyr »

Why do I feel a bit wasted?:D It's been 2 weeks still no answers I could recognize as your decision.
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

We've been waiting for you to get back and make sure you were still intrested in joining us.
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range
Hyyr
Somebody

Post by Hyyr »

Chagan/Khamul wrote:We've been waiting for you to get back and make sure you were still intrested in joining us.
I am still...
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

Good, we'll make a final decision in the next few days, probably tomorrow (as in tuesday).
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Hi, thanks for applying to <Out of Range>.
Well written application. As Legendary Chagan said you will get an answer later today (Tuesday).
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Accepted as trial, /w any officers for inv