Earth nature field

Darun - Rogue

Apply to join Out of range
Darun
New dude

Darun - Rogue

Post by Darun »

General information
Where are you from?: Sweden, Gothenburg.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19, turning 20.

Game information
Ingame Name: Darun.
Race: Undead.
Class: Rogue.
Level: 80.
Time played? Type /played ingame: 40 days.
Professions: Inscription / Herbalism.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 51/13/7 (changing to combat asap, need a slow weapon first).
What is your usual play time?: Depends on what day it is and how much stuff I got going on with school, but a couple of hours a day if not raiding should be a fair estimation.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Around 4k on a static fight, higher once I go combat hopefully.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Aye.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Aye.
Previous Guilds: I was in Rising Sun, then took a break, other guilds aren't worth mentioning.
Have you have any raiding experience?: I've done everything up to 4h Vanilla, up to Felmyst during TBC, and all 25 but Ulduar now in WotlK.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Satyrica (hopefully ^^).

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Darun

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I feel an urge to raid again, and Satyrica told me to make an application.

Any other thing you want us to know?: I'm quite active in my fraternity at school so that might steal some gametime from me. This is also my 2nd rogue, thus no achievment for the pre-WotlK kills but hopefully you can trust me on this one! :)
Satyric
Talker

Post by Satyric »

fuck you! Sneakattack in tbc is worth mentioning! except for the fact that he's a cunt he's a good player and should get an invite now.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Declined
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest