Daranuz prot warrior

Post by Daranuz »

Name: Daranuz
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Time played? Type /played ingame: 175 days
Professions: Mining/blacksmithing

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Only bt/ssc ones, doubt u need those, aiming for ulduar ones i hope :twisted:

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 12/8/51 best one u can get :p

What is your usual play time?: Well let put it this way, i'll be ready for raids wich means my flasks/pots/food, unless there is fish feast :P

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: 2.8k-3.3k, trash 6-8k as arms :P

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes i can.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes, mining is win for money nowdays :)

Previous Guilds: Gnome pest control, Results May Vary... few more- but not sure what was name ^^

Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes i'm pretty much old school, t1-t5, and random bt/swp stuff, naxx pre bc also.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I think its the Gm itself :P

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Daranuz

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Well i've been looking for decent 25 man raiding guild, also i had short break, now i'm back for ulduar and upcoming content, also i'm dedicated member so hope to see ya ingame soon.

Any other thing you want us to know?:Nothing special, if i tell u more, i'll have to kill you imo! :shock:
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Accepted on Trial.

Whisper me for an invite.
ImageImage