Post by David »

Where are you from?:
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 21

Game information
Ingame Name: Tokugawa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 30 days on druid. About 170 on warrior, 200 on warlock 150 on hunter.
Professions: Enchanting/Mining
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Have all patterns availeble at TBC almost all from preTBC, missing a few in AQ40. Almost all the WOTLK availeble to buy. Dont have any drops.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 16/0/55 atm, but when raiding 14/0/57
What is your usual play time?: I play almost all days in the week. Got nightjobbs between 01.00 server time and 04.00 and working day during the 06.00-16.00 server time. My work is changeble and I choose which days I wish to work and not. And its only 2-3 days a week. And the money I get is for chips and coke to be able to stay up and play wow ofc :P

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Got enough money =)
Previous Guilds: The Tribute.
Have you have any raiding experience?:
PreTBC; ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 and some in AQ40
TBC; Kara, Gruul, ZA, Maggy, MH, and BT. no SSC, TK or Sunwell.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Got the tip to visit the guildhomepage by Leafmealone had alittle chat with him. But dont think thats enough to say he whould vouch for me.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Tokugawa

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Rather have the raidhours steady. And most of all Im tired of having people leaving raids couse of whips, its a part of the game not to just loot. Some struggle for the epics.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
Im very social and excellent on talent specing and class information.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Your attitude impressed me alot. Gear is something we can work on, poke me ingame for a trial.
ImageImage