Earth nature field

Ipewpew - Holy Paladin (aka Lolipopz)

Apply to join Out of range
Ipewpew
New dude

Ipewpew - Holy Paladin (aka Lolipopz)

Post by Ipewpew »

Oh why hello there, thank you for taking time to read my application I would like to just wish myself good luck and hope that you enjoy my application. And here it is; (p.s. Don't mind any grammatical errors! I suck at grammar, heh.)

The Application.

Who are you?(Thought i should add this.): Christos Papadopoulos, but just call me Chris or Loli. (Pewpew works too i guess *Facepalm*)
Where are you from?: Athens, Greece.
Age ?: 18 (19 on August 2nd)

Game information
Ingame Name: Ipewpew
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 51 days, 5 days of 80.
Professions: Inscription / Herbalism
Do you have any rare patterns ?: Nothing Worth Mentioning
Talent build : Depends on spec i am needed as; my personal preference is holy, 51-2-18.
What is your usual play time?: When i'm not in bed *Smirk*.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: With my newly dinged 80 retribution gear (2 Brutal, some guardian) and >Armageddon< I do anything between 2.5k and 5k depending on the fight. (5.5k on thaddius 25 last week.)

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes, I don't enjoy raiding without Ventrilo unfortunately.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Thats a definate yes, as long as my dual spec is viable for PVP. (I do my fair share of PVP.)
Previous Guilds: Well, i only started playing wow 2 weeks ago again, Since then i've been in Amateur Pwnography. In Pre-wotlk i was in Massive Attack / Drama (*Cheer*)
Have you have any raiding experience?: I've experienced every single raid dungeon up until Ulduar, unfortunately i havent had a chance to fully experience Ulduar yet, but i have done up to Ignis the furnace master. That is, Flame Laviathan, the Deconstructor and Razorscale all downed.)
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: *Zips down pants*..Is this good enough? .. Nah just joking, Devilix will vouch for me...*Blows a kiss to Devilix*.. And a few others I hope. *Smile*

Profile : I would like to add that I have only been 80 for 8 days now and 5days /played
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Ipewpew

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
Since i recently started WoW again, I wish to catch up with the new content and of course keep up with content that gets added now and then, and there is noone else I would prefer to do that with other than the drama gang <3.
Any other thing you want us to know?: Actually, there is nothing else that I have to add but if there are ANY questions, I will gladly add them. (Emphasis on the Gladly.)
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

He's my lover and did a great job while he was in Drama. He definitely has my vouch. :)
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
Themida
Talker

Post by Themida »

Loliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i!!!!!
*cough* my throat hurts.
what rob said :)
*vouch*
May your eyes be opened to the light in the night..
May your heart be moved by the beauty of the darkness..
And may you never thirst..Let the Lady lead you on.
Themida
Riddern
Recognizable

Post by Riddern »

Roflpopz!!! woot big vouch!
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Did very well in Ulduar today

Accepted on Trial.
ImageImage