Earth nature field

Combat <ROGUE> Gunkis

Apply to join Out of range
gunkis
New dude

Combat <ROGUE> Gunkis

Post by gunkis »

I will Use some parts that were not mentioned in the template, but i will give you the right information , and i think that this shows you who i am alot better, if you are not satisfied mention it and i will change the layout.

About Yourself
- Name: Max klamkin
- Job/Hobbies/Interests: Summer job daytime at a company. In the afternoon i spend my time Playing World of Warcraft, raiding, farming and being social. I also go to the gym a few times a week.

About Your Character(s)
- Name: Gunkis
- Class: rogue
- Race:Blood Elf
- Level:80
- Spec you are applying for: Combat

- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Gunkis

Raid DPS:
my dps is usually 4k+ in the raids, i try to stay at the top of the dps meeter

- Do you have any note worthy alts? If so, what experiences do you have with them and please provide us with an armory profile:
I have a Resto druid that i play on some times , it does not belong to my account and it is located on another server, i also have a 80 Dk on that same server,

Your Professions
- Primary Profession(s) and their skill levels: I have minning at 450 skill and im leveling up my JC atm, full skill at the end of the week.
- Secondary Professions skill levels (this doesn't include Riding): first aid an 450, and leveling cooking and fishing as we speek.

Raid Experience
- List your Pre-TBC raid experience:
Well to start of I did not play on my Blood Elf Rogue in Pre TBC . I mostly watched my m8’s raid onyxia and MC when we were hanging out. That’s about it for my pre pbc raid experience.

- List your TBC raid experience:
In TBC I Played mostly PvP, but then I also had a mage that I was raiding with a lot , I did most raids including BT. I transferred that mage to another account in the begingin of Wotlk and gave it to my friend. So I could play with him om my Dk on that same relm.

- List your WotLK raid experience
- 10 Man

On the 10 man raids I have bacicly cleared everythin but Yogg un Ulduar. And I haven’t done OS 3d yet since I haven’t ejoyed doning it.

- Tier 7: From the 10 man I have gotten Heads chest hands, t7 and Head and hands t8 form ulduar 10 man.
- Ulduar: As I mentioned I have cleared Every boss but Yogg in 10 man.

- 25 Man
I have cleared all Pre Ulduar raids in 25 man, I have only done a few bosses in Ulduar 25 man yet, but that’s the reason why im applying to Out of range , I am looking forward to be raiding hc ulduar now, my gear har reached the limit were it is good enough, and I have studied the tactics well, so im reddy for ulduar heroic now!
- Tier 7: I have got 4/5 t7.5 from Naxx
- Ulduar: a few bosses like I mentioned above.
I have also been doing some ulduar on my m8’s resto druid here it is : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Wildwizard

Guild History
- List any previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them:

my 2 previous guilds have been, <Viciouzly Victimized> were I was the Rogue Class Leader, the guild disbanded because to many inactive players.
That’s When I joined <Deadlock> were I cleared most of the 10 man content in ulduar, but we never got enough players on for the 25 man raids so people got annoyed there and the guild is splitting up, Now that’s were I’m at today and I’m searching for a Good 25 man guild

Availability
- How many days a week are you able to raid?:
I am able to raid 7 days a Week, at any of the usual raiding times,

- What is your average play time each day?:
Since my average is 3 days a week I recon about 10 hours a day,

About Yourself as a Player
- Are you able to come to raids fully prepared (Flasks/Pots/Foods/Oils) for a night of potential wiping?:
Yes im always prepared for the raids with food,
flasks repair money poisons, I think that it is a important part of raiding and that it is a must for the raids.

- Do you use initiative and research boss encounters you are soon to come up against without being told to do so? If so, what research do you do and where do you do it?:
I do a lot of reading tactics about the encounters which have tactics that im not aware about. I usually ask around until I find a good place were I can find the best tactic for the surtain encounter.

- Do you feel you have the ability to react quickly on your feet? Do you feel your reactions could prevent a potential wipe if things don't go to planned?:
I’d say my reactions are pretty great from the arena I have done. If we have a problem with the agro I can make sure the tank gets all my aoe agro and if the tank should die, I’m able to take the tanking for 15 seconds with evasiontanking until the tank has been resurrected.

- Is there anything else about yourself you feel you wish to tell us about?:
Well I am half American and I speak English well. I am a dedicated player and I like to be good at what I am doing , I have goals to be at the top of the dps and to be one of the better rogues around.

- Are you a clicker/keyboard turner?:
No I have 20+ binds on most of my attacks , I only click to target something or when to inspect someone.

Any Other Additonal Information
- If you feel there is anything else you wish to tell us but wasn't asked in this template, please feel free to tell us now:

Im a happy and social person and I like to talk to people in game and on ventrilo, I have no problem making friends and I am focused at what im doing.

And I hope to hear from you soon// gunkis Gunkis@hotmail.com
Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

but are you sexy, Max klamkin ???????????
gunkis
New dude

indeed i am

Post by gunkis »

Benzin wrote:but are you sexy, Max klamkin ???????????

Check for you self :D

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7346/maxklamkin.jpg
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

DUDE..
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Decent app, less of the body shots tho! It'll make me cream.
Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

underbooooooooooooooobz \o/
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

hujedamej wrote:Image
<3
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

Max Klamkin, allow me to tell you the story of Jeremy Labb, the smoking crab.

No one knows his age, some say 3, some say 8. Some even say that Jeremy outdates the tides and watched the mountains grow.

He lives in the Atlantic ocean, about 150 KM west of the Irish coast, deep within an undersea trench 1.2km deep. Bathed in darkened solitude 11 months of the year, he sits and waits. What he waits for, for 4 weeks a year, is his life. This glorious and monumental moment when a floating plastic island of human refuse floats above his crushing domain. He rises up, like a magnificent crab angel, due to a yearly upswelling current to this swirling trash continent. Here he life is finally complete because amongst the plastic and cloth, are discarded cigarrete butts. Aided by a small lens, he dries out these butts and then smokes them. The smoke fills his crabby lungs and a rush of satisfaction streams through his body.

After a month long orgy of smoking, it becomes harder for him to find the butts and its then when Jeremy must dive back in and wait until next year, for the humans to refill the resources he so valuably requires.