Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman

Apply to join Out of range
shockfrenzy
New dude

Shockfrenzy - Elemental Shaman

Post by shockfrenzy »

General information

Where are you from?: Sweden, Stockholm

Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18 my account is 3 years old so...

Game information

Ingame Name: Shockfrenzy

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Level: 80

Time played? Type /played ingame: 52 days

Professions: Mining 279 Atm

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: no

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): (57/14/0)

What is your usual play time?: If i have raid i play till the raid is over i dont leave just like that.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: well on a boss 3500+

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes and mic

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes

Previous Guilds: Here is my history. I started World of Warcraft 3 years ago when my friends introduced the game to me. I started on Xavius (EU) where my friends were playing. I played a mage and raided there with a guild that raided karazhan only. That is where I learned to raid. I got tired of my mage due to constantly having mana problems. Thus I rerolled to Shaman which I have been playing ever since. When my friends transfered to Twisting Nether I packed my bags and did so as well. Now starts my career in PvE on Twisting Nether. In TBC i raided with Sacrifice who raided up to BT (up to mother shahraz) and Hyjal (full clear). I left them when they went soft core and stopped raiding because they could not be botherd. That is when i started to pvp instead. Not on a serious level but it was the only option I had available to me at that point. When Wotlk came along I started to raid again. My first raiding guild was Chaotic Plague who sadly disbanded. We cleared everything except Sartharion 3D (heroic). When uldar came i join my second guild collaboration We did all bosses up to general.

Have you have any raiding experience?:
Classic WoW - Was lvling my shaman that time.

The Burning Crusade - Karazhan, Gruul, Magtharidon, SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal.

Wrath of The Lich King - Naxx, Sartharion 2D, Malygos uldar 11/14. (all on hc)

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Dont think so javascript:emoticon(':?')

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... hockfrenzy

I have 2000 Sp whid totems...and caped whid a SP and a boomking.

Here is my UI: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3930 ... 202026.jpg

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I like to play with mature raiders who are like minded about raiding.

Any other thing you want us to know?: :?

I hope you enjoyed reading the application and hope for a positive answer from you soon. javascript:emoticon(':D')
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Iirc you were also in Drama at the end of TBC, why don't you mention that? Or am I wrong?
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
Proximal
Talker

Post by Proximal »

Hey mate, I'm not a member yet, so don't take this to seriously. Just a few question regarding you appl:

1. Why do you want to leave Collaboration? Alot of ppl from Chaotic Plague is there atm (or used to be) if I'm not wrong.
2. Regarding the dps: 3.5k dps in 25 man raid is kinda low, are you sure of this or did you mean 3.5k on target dummy? :wink:

GL with you application.
/ [color=red]Proximal[/color] [Sheraz]
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Win.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/85170158

You were in drama and you didn't mention us! :< Anyway, iirc we had some problems with you, but I won't go in to detail.
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
shockfrenzy
New dude

Post by shockfrenzy »

Drama o yes i dont remeber much from the good old days, I have been in many guilds...

Collaboration: i did take a wow break for one week i did have things to do in RL and i goot G kicked for that. I gess they whanted a fast progress in uldar but i wasent there so i goot kicked. They have like 3 ele shamans now.

i have change much from tbc to wotlk so if there was some think i did in drama or if some one goot qestons contact me in game. i whant to know. back in 70 me and my brother didn't take dis game so serious. like i do now
javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
My dps in uldar hehe i mean 3,5k+. Its diffrent all the time in Collaboration i was allways on 6 to 3 on dps meter.
look on my UI i posted you can see my dps there...I dont rly look at my dps or dam i know its allways good.
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Okay.. I see your english still hasn't gotten any better... ^_^
Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

You used to play in my old 10man guild and you were really fucking lazy with enchants, gems and gear upgrades. You would sign for raids and then no show all the time as well.

I dunno, maybe you have changed. GL with your app.
shockfrenzy
New dude

Post by shockfrenzy »

haha yee i know my english suks i spell wrong much but it works javascript:emoticon('8)')