Level: 80

Time played:
25 days (215 on my NE resto druid)

Professions:
Flower picking and Alchemy

Do you have any rare patterns:
I dont think so

Talent build:
16/0/55 Resto PVP spec, with 0/60/11 Feral DPS spec, I will change my secondary talents to PVE resto should i find myself a good home, i would drop brambles, imp barkskin etc and my talents would look something like this - http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 1053013051
I would also drop the barkskin and rejuvenation glyphs in exchange for wild growth and lifebloom.

What is your usual play time?:
Weeknights from 18:00/19:00 - 00:00/01:00, weekends 12:00/13:00 - 00:00/01:00
I am self employed so some weeks i can be very busy and these times may not be applicable but other weeks i may have no work on and people will see me online all day and wonder if i ever sleep.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:
4k+, i know i should be doing 5k but my gear is not good enough and i have very little experiance as DPS, i have played a resto druid in raids for 4 years.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?
Yes i have vent, also no problems listening and following instructions, unless you have jocks in the guild they all sound like Rab C Nesbit and i cant understand a word they say.

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it:
When i havent spent it all on Crack and Hookers yes, I dont mind speccing to feral dps if required but i must stress that i find running around the back of a mob and scratching its arse for 4 hours pretty boring. I could tank if needed but spamming swipe and lacerate is soo boring i think i would rather log off and play minesweeper.

Previous Guilds:
Daggerspine - Order of the Badger (crap name) Alliance, Was my first raiding guild, where i learnt to play was also very hardcore i lost most of my friends, job and girlfriend at the time but hey who cares i had T3.

Jaedenar - Z e u S (greek guild) Alliance, Some friends from Daggerspine told me they had formed a guild and needed a Resto Druid so i went to play with them, the guild disbanded due to some fall outs between officers and members. I dont know what the arguements were about as i cant speak greek.

Mazrigos - Table Please (PVP guild) Horde, Some friends and myself re rolled to the Horde with the promise of greener pastures, I have to say was one of the best choices i made game wise, this was just a fun leveling guild and later PVP guild when we reached 70.

Stormreaver - Flawless Horde, Again friends formed a raiding guild so i joined with my priest, they needed a good resto druid so i made a Tauren drood as i just dont feel right raiding as anything other than resto. Stopped playing and went off to eve online because of lack of content, got bored farming naxx every week.

Twisting Nether - Results May Vary, Moved here as Stormreaver was too crowded, some friends got me into RMV as a casual player, i was gonna just do arena and do the odd raid if they were short, but after attending a couple of raids i wanted more. Unfortunatly they have alot of healers some of them are very good so my chances of raiding as a resto druid atm are close to 0 so this is why i am looking for a new home.

Have you have any raiding experience:
Vanilla - MC, BWL, AQ40 & Naxx as a Resto Druid, also MC & BWL as a Holy Priest

TBC - Kara, Gruul, TK, SSC & BT as a Resto Druid, also Kara, Gruul, TK & SSC as a Shadow Priest

Wotlk - Naxx, Sarth, EOE & Ulduar 10 (up to Yogg) as a Resto Druid and Ulduar 25 Upto Yogg as a Feral Druid.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you:
Nope, I have only been on TN for a few weeks so dont know many people at all.

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Openseason
In PVP gear atm, i can meet an officer ingame and show my PVE gear, i will log off tonight in PVE gear so it will update and you can take a proper look at it.
Most is 25man gear, although i have had really bad luck with bracers and trinkets, fingers crossed my luck will change in the future.

Other stuff

Why do you want to join us?:
Well i spent some time looking at alot of the raiding guilds on TN, 2 or 3 stood out to me as ones i would like to try and join.
My first choice was Chapter, i agreed with alot ideas and policies they have, i applied to them a couple of days ago but my app was declined.

My second choice was Out of Range, you have a good reputation and have been around for along time meaning you have been through some tough times and pulled through, it means less risk of members logging on one day to find the guild disbanded beacuase of some petty dispute or lack of progress.
After spending a little more time today reading some comments on your forums i realise you have a few UK members with similar humor to myself.
I like very dry offensive humor which is soo very english.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
First some bad points,
I often play Warhammer 40k/Epic Armageddon on thursdays with my real life mates so i cant always raid thursday, we do arrange games 1 or 2 weeks in advance so i will always know if i can or cant attend. Apart from this work/girlfirend permitting i should have no problem attending all others.

I have stopped playing and come back to the game a couple of times now and each time i come back i am always a little rusty, plus when i join a new guild i can get abit nervous as i want to impress which can lead to me not playing at my best for the first week or two.

But I am very confident i can play well and will be a great addition to your team should you choose to accept me.

I have no problem being shouted at or taking critisism, if i do something wrong i will admit my mistake and try to learn from it. In my first guild our raid leader made the -50 dkp guy seem tame, if he got angry he would threaten to find out where you live and come round to your house and stab you if you messed up.

I am fine with staying after raid times if required, I have never been known to lack the needed pots/flasks/reagents for raids and my punctuality is pretty good too.

Finally i noticed some of you like abit of PVP so i will mention some of my antics here too, unfortunatly nothing amazing to brag about tho.
I started off at 60 as a 0/30/21 flag bitch in WSG boosting my friends to Field Marshal, funny how when it came to my turn to get rank 14 no one wanted to help me.
At 70 in season one i reached 2k as a 2 x Feral Druid setup, although i think my team mate (Kyea, won his battlegroup in s2 and s3 as feral/disc) carried me.

Season 2 i played Shadow Priest/Boomkin to almost 2k well 1980, was a retarded combo but alot of fun.

Season 3 i played Disc Priest/SS Rogue i think our highest was 2030/2040, we could have gone higher but 70% of the teams we faced at that rating were Druid/Warroir and we could not beat them without mutlitae spec which my partner didnt want to be, cant blame him tho if i was asked to spec holy for blessed resiliance i would have refused.

Missed most of S4 and S5 leveling another Druid and playing Eve online.

Season 6 i am currently running Druid/Warrior at about 2k atm and looking to go higher with abit more practice and better gear, tried out some 3's to help a friend gear up his DK and it went pretty well too, considering he has mostly blue gear (says alot about class balance)

Thanks for your time taken to read this.

Greg
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Ah a bristol chap, Im from sunny somerset myself.

A very solid app, it was infacet beutiful, I have tears in my eyes.

I'll have a chat with the other officers, but this app made me happy in my pants.
ImageImage
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Enjoyable app to read, I like your honesty.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Great app, bristol.... so your basically welsh, there's always one downfall! wahey!

This made me lol:

Daggerspine - Order of the Badger (crap name) Alliance, Was my first raiding guild, where i learnt to play was also very hardcore i lost most of my friends, job and girlfriend at the time but hey who cares i had T3.
Melody
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by Melody »

Not that I've got anything to say in this guild anymore but i love to troll *giggle*

tis truely tasty app *drools*
RAWRlock of Out of Range
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

i want this mutant farm animal in the guild :D
Chagan/Khamul
Spammer

Post by Chagan/Khamul »

Accepted.
Hmmm...

Khamul - Officer in Out of range