Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Gerosma
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 42days
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Well i got many epic tailoring paterns but most are for lvl 70..
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Right now i got 56/3/12 (changing all the time though)
What is your usual play time?: All day :)

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: well i hit around 7k.. frostbold 7+firebolt 3,5+each arcane missle

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Sure i do
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yeap
Previous Guilds: I had a couple of good guild when 70lvl, not after 80
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yeap done Onyxia/Karazhan/Grulls Lair/Naxxramas/VoA/
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Vouch stands for?? I dont think i know personaly anyone on the guild..

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Because i am willing to stard raiding once more after TBC. I heard your guild is a good one, upgoing guild with friendly and helpfull ppl. I am willing to help every one as much as i can, raid and have fun.

Any other thing you want us to know?: I got an alt (73lvl tauren warrior) on the same server. I played wow before TBC and i know many many things about it. I got a couple of valorous and some naxxramas drops. In game money is not a problem for me since i have epic flying in both my chars.. My english are good and i have no problem either to talk in ventrilo or chat. Hmmm what alse.. These, hope you accept me :)
Blodshare
Talker

Post by Blodshare »

Vote from me! we currently only have kiiv active.
Blodshare
Aussie
Regular

Post by Aussie »

define active
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Off hand and trinket, I say no more..... :shock:
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

Declined.
You should have a real good look on your gear before applying other raiding guilds.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(