Revendorus - Rogue

Apply to join Out of range
RevendorusL
New dude

Revendorus - Rogue

Post by RevendorusL »

General information
Where are you from?: India

Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 17, yea i pay for my own account

Game information
Ingame Name: Revendorus
Race: Orc * + 322 ap yay*
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame:60 days 4 hours
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting , i was engineering up until yesterday but decided to respec
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: sorry - no, unless savory deviate delight counts :)
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Combat atm , i was assasination - has sinster revenge in main hand for it , but combat does more damage so sticking with that for now.
What is your usual play time?: Whenever the raids are usually. Play a little while after to get upgrades from 10 mans

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man:Diffrent in diffrent battles , but over all damage in the long run gives me 4-5k

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?Yea
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yea
Previous Guilds: Wildcats , migrated from another server before that
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, from naxx to sarth 2d before ulduar. and a few bosses in ulduar - First boss , razorbird thing , that machine , the ignis chap who puts you in the slag pot, the chap whose hands we have to fight.. so yea
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No , i just transferred here

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): Click me!

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I like your guild atitude, you have good progress and want to try hard modes - i like challanging myself in this game and i feel i can do that in out of range

Anything else ?
Yea , i like to learn ,grow from constructive criticism , i try to has as much as fun as i can. I like theorycrafting with my rogue, trying out diffrent specs, be it HaT , Mutilate , combat etc etc. Learning the best rotations, and best in slot items.
I know where my upgrades are, i know what my rotations are , i know the addons and i think i can give to OOR as much as they can give me,

Thanks for reading.