General information
Where are you from?: SwedeN
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I'm 16

Game information
Ingame Name: Detfy
Race: TaureN
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: To much...
Professions: Mining 160 & Herbalism 78, This is low because this was my ALT before, But my main now. So I haven't found the time to skill both to 450
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No. I would't say that I have that.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 58/0/13
What is your usual play time?: From 17:00 to 23-24:00

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Depends. But usually 4k+ But I don't know really. :) We'll have to see that

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes I got Ventrilo working and I can clearly hear what you say.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yeah I got more than enough and I'm willing to respec if it would be needed.
Previous Guilds: Only a IRL guild, Called New Age Messiahs. And now I'm with the same IRL guys. In the guild. Relentess. Just for the moment,
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yeah. I've cleared all the Pre-TBC, TBC, (Expect SWP) and all the WotLK, Got Ulduar left, Only done 4 first bosses there so far.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I don't know. Don't think I know anyone or played with anyone from the Guild.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Detfy

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join Out Of Range because of the simple reason. I'm looking for a Guild, That have the potential to make it to the end game. And also a guild who have that kind of great team spirit that makes all in the guild self-confident.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Not now I suppose :)
Last edited by Detfy on Sat May 16, 2009 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

We have a man in the guild who lusts after 16 year old swedish boys such as yourself. Good luck with your app!
Detfy
New dude

Post by Detfy »

Nubje wrote:We have a man in the guild who lusts after 16 year old swedish boys such as yourself. Good luck with your app!
Haha, You crazy! :wink:
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

I see you took the advice given to you from your conspiracy appliacation, although your shocking lack of knowledge for the spec that you showed in the app worried me a lot.

meh etc tbh

Quote from old app!

No, It's nothing wrong with my specc. Why should I have IMP Moonfire. The worst I can put on .. kek. I don't spam Moonfire..
And to many points in Moonglow. Nah I don't think so dude. Why should I even take celestial focus. I can't stun a damn boss in any raid anyway.

:/
ImageImage
Detfy
New dude

Post by Detfy »

medashed wrote:I see you took the advice given to you from your conspiracy appliacation, although your shocking lack of knowledge for the spec that you showed in the app worried me a lot.

meh etc tbh
Yeah I took the adive. I made a bad situation of my application at them. But now I've took their advices read some more facts about druids on ensidia class forum and etc. I've learned alot from there. And I'm going to prove it if I would get a chance to do it. And also I didn't thing before I reacted. But I've changed that. Now I always think before I do something.
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

seizure alert, hai btw