Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Necron
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 134 days

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting both maxxed out

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nothing special really.

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Got Dual spec so my main spec is 20/51/0 Fireball/TTW pve and offspec is 57/3/11 Arcane pve.

What is your usual play time?: Get in from work around 17:00 GMT and am usually playing by around 17:30 if raiding will play till the raid is out or till around 23:00 GMT.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: 4k - 5k I would say but it depends a lot of the setup of the raid, fireball spec gains a hell of a lot from Totem of Wrath so boosts my dps by a large amount but with my gear fully raid buffed I put out some consistant high dps. With the 4pc T8 bonus chain casting pyros is especially good to keep dps up while on the move in certain encounters, thats if I get lucky with the procs of course. Fire specs are very luck based but fully raid buffed I have nearly 50% fire crit on the character sheet so it usually is not a problem. Thats with all possible raid buffs though.

I don't have any WWS but I can post some screen shots if you wish.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes, of course <3 vent

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes if needed, got enough to keep me going through anything really.

Previous Guilds:
Pre TBC I was playing Necron on Twilight's Hammer and experienced most content with a guild called Evolution they disbanded around the time TBC came out and I transfered to Sunstrider and joined the guild Mythic. Raided all content up to half of BT with them but they sadly also disbanded, transfered to Outland and joined Ruin where I clearled the rest of BT. Got a bit bored with BT farming as I didn't really properly know anyone of the server as most of my mates had quit WoW so decided to start leveling an alliance character. Leveled quickly and got boosted through content and managed to get into a Sunwell guild where I cleared up to KJ pre nerfs. When Wrath was first released I decided to play my mage again with a few mates who had also started playing again. I was un-guilded and just thought I would try and quickly level and then look for a guild when I was bit geared. However when leveling I saw a guild spamming trade chat (not much prospect eh :D) looking for members, I whispered the guy and told him my experience as well of a few of my mates and we managed to get an invite. We didn't really have high hopes for the guild but people leveled fast and we got into Naxx pretty quickly and things were great. However Naxx the destroyer of guilds took its toll and after many months of farming it we started to lose our core members and struggle to get raids. A few weeks before Uldaur was released our GM at the time decided to quit all of a sudden and me being an officer at the time ( due to previous experience as a class leader/raid leader in the past, which I can go into more detail if you wish) I was pretty much dumped with all the guild, not to make it sound like this was a massive burden but I didn't really need all the responsibility. I managed to claw things back a bit by working my ass off recruiting people and generally sorting things in the guild out but I have reached the last straw, I put so much effort into Aspire and progress has been ok in Ulduar but I am just a bit fed up of holding people's hands through content. I am still the GM of Aspire on Outland but I am wanting to hand over responsibilities to one of the officers soon I just need to sort things, whether you accept my application or not I will still be stepping down as guild leader of my current guild as I really need a fresh start away from running a guild.

Have you have any raiding experience?:

Pre-TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and half of AQ40. Had exams while progressing in AQ so never got to experience the rest of it or proper naxx back pre TBC.
TBC: Cleared all content except KJ pre WotLK nerfs.
WotLK: Cleared everything 3.0 had to offer including Sarth 3D. In Ulduar downed up to General on 10 man and only yet to kill Mimiron, General and Yoggy on 25. Know all the tactics of course.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Fandeh!

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Necron

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?:
I am looking for a solid raiding guild where people don't need to be constantly carried through content and you can actually rely on people to fill their role in a raid. Plus the fact would be good to play with Fandeh again :D I am really looking for a stable raiding environment with long standing foundations I guess. Also from talking to
some of you guys on vent last night you seem like a decent bunch of people who can have a laugh but get shit done. :D

If you have questions about the app/talents or gear as well as anything else in general feel free to ask!

Thanks

Necron

PS: I was the guy who found this - forum/viewtopic.php?t=2733 :/
Last edited by Occult on Fri May 15, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

I'm starting to fall in for fandeh, looks really nice.
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Vouch for this guy also, know him IRL and he's a very skilled player... !
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

If he is anything like you fandeh he will just run and die on every mob :p
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

I hope you aren't another fucking dirty southerner.
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Nubje wrote:I hope you aren't another fucking dirty southerner.
Changed my location to appease you <3
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

so much hate in england, you should embrace the beauty of your country because that's the only thing good in there!
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

You fucking Coal Mining cunt
ImageImage
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

medashed wrote:
You fucking Coal Mining cunt
word
Occult
Haxxor

Post by Occult »

Any word on a conclusion?

Not being impatient I am just eager :P

Cheers
Metrx
Talker

Post by Metrx »

How rude! :twisted:
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

There is actually not a single reason for declining these two applications but I have no idea why there isn't answer from officers.
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

hm, will give answer soon

Stench - Founder of Out of range
sighnecron
New dude

Hello necron

Post by sighnecron »

hello necron, why did you ninja the gbank taking 15k gold and all the valuables from the guildbank before u left?
evul ninja, those are things we've earned through raiding as a guild and you just take it with you to a new server all by yourself!

:evil:
necronkilledaspire
New dude

Post by necronkilledaspire »

necron ur a slag tbh u basicly killed aspire by pulling that fucking stunt u didnt say shit and just ninja all the stuff in the guild bank -.-" fucking stupid and retard.

this guy mayb geared and skilled but he will fuck u over like he did with aspire and tbh he didnt take in that most the ppl in aspire were taking there exams and were trying to study to pass there exams insted of raiding....

rather stupid

n tbh necron u can go to hell!!

YOU KILLED ASPIRE!!