Metrx
Talker

Celio - Survival Hunter (Outland - EU)

Post by Metrx »

General information
Where are you from?: England!
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Celio (Currently on Outland EU)
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 30 days only dinged this character on wrath. Played a warrior at start of wrath Metrx on outland EU, got most of the raid achivements with that character not the hunter. But i still know how to play hunter.
Professions: Jewelcrafting + Mining atm, gonna respec mining to either Blacksmithing or Inscription soon.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No will buy jewel recipes on request though
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Survival 0/15/56
What is your usual play time?: During the week day, play from around 5:30 GMT till around midnight. Weekends can vary tho.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: around 4k+ depends on bosses tho but an average of 4k i would say

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yup, was on vent this evening with some of you guys
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yup, do dailys on a daily basis so never low on gold
Previous Guilds: Initially in when WoW was released my first major raiding guild was called GrimSoul Legion, the reason for this guild ending was due to the fact the leaders left the game and therefore the rest of the guild were left with no leaders and no raiding and ending up in a disband. The next major raiding guild I joined was called Mythic, with Mythic I cleared through most of the major content pre TBC. On the release of TBC Mythic reformed and we cleared up to Black Temple. This leads me to Ruin where I transferred from my old server to Outland, and the reason for me leaving Ruin was due to the fact I had to stop playing wow. Since the release of Wrath and me coming back to wow, I have been in Aspire, which receently the raiding in the guild is very poor and that is why i am looking for a new guild.
Have you have any raiding experience?: MC, Onyxia, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx (pre wrath), SSC, TK, Mount Hyjal, BT and finally Sunwell pre wrath. In wrath have done Naxx10, Naxx 25, Sarth3d , Malygos. In Ulduar currently killed up to mimiron 10 man and 25 man up to freya without thorim dead. I dont have the sarth3d achievement / most of naxx achievements of my hunter due to the fact i had a warrior during the beginning of wotlk, check him out on armoury, Metrx - Outland EU. Metrx is not the character i wish to play anymore due to the fact i WAY prefer playing a ranged class
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Fandeh, know him irl and played with him on outland for a bit.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... nd&n=Celio

Also check my UI http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/14/sapphdps.jpg

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: I understand it's a good fun guild, who also takes raiding seriously and this is the type of guild i am looking for. I want to progress further in ulduar and seeing as you guys have killed yogg it shows you have the power!!!

Thanks for reading the App,

Celio.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Nice gear, nice app, very impressive!
ImageImage
Fandango
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Fandango »

Have played with this guy and I know him IRL.... good player and I can vouch!
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

sometimes its not good thing to mention everybody you know... Anyway great application
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Aussie
Regular

Post by Aussie »

5+4+8 = ?
Metrx
Talker

Post by Metrx »

now that ones easy aussie =17
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

He has ashcandys weapon, invite him! :D
now aside from the joking, very well written application, really nice gear.