Eldaria Holy Paladin

Post by Eldaria »

Where are you from?: Sweden

Game information
Ingame Name: Eldaria
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80(doh)
Time played? Type /played ingame: 40days(3on 80)
Professions: Ench, skin
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Nope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change):51/5/15, currently specced in more healing than crit, thinking of changing to 51/2/18.
Dualspecced aswell, retri. about 3k ap unbuffed, some random epics and blues.

What is your usual play time?: After 17-23. Get home from work at 17, sleep/food after 23.

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: -

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes and my hearing is exceptionally great!!:)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Broder, raided with them in TBC, killed illidan and had some shots in sunwell, remerged now in wotlk but had some guilddrama so several of them left. Got a IRL mate in outofrange(jinta) therefore im applying to you(and to raid ofcourse)
Have you have any raiding experience?:long listxD, MC,BWL,AQ20+40(up to c'thun) 3 bosses in naxx pre tbc. TBC=everything except sunwell. Wotlk=Naxx10/25, VOA10/25, OS10/25, done EoE with alt, 5 bosses in ulduar 10.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Jinta aka kitzume

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Eldaria
Quick info if im in dualspec, about 2.2k healing, 33%holy crit, 450haste, 148mp5, 20k mana

Other stuff: Exped player who likes wow and house!
Why do you want to join us?: To raid, and irl friend ofc.

Any other thing you want us to know?:Also got a dk, shivalis on al'akir atm, if you need a dk dps.
Last edited by Eldaria on Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jinta
Playah

Post by Jinta »

I'd like to Vouch for him. He's a good friend, dedicated player and baseicly he knows his shit.
We've done alot of 5 man heroics, also i've done some naxx 10 with him -- and i got compleete faith that he'll fit right in.

Also he should know the bossfights by heart by now as we speak each day of all the events in Ulduar and how the guild is progressing.

Thumbs up!
Deadlykiss
Talker

Post by Deadlykiss »

Twisting Nether
Fk - Rogue
Devilix - Priest
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

ok