Earth nature field

Enha shaman

Apply to join Out of range
Péz
Recognizable

Enha shaman

Post by Péz »

Where are you from?: Karlstad,Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: Im 17 ;)

Game information
Ingame Name: Péz
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 96
Professions: JC 450 and LW 445
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Not really :<
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Enhancement 16/55/0
What is your usual play time?: Way to much, almost online 24/7 :) Still doing what i need to do in school tho ofc <.<

IF you are DPS class, what is your usual dps in 25man: Around 4.5-5.2k

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yeah
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Ofc, got gear for resto in resto if needed :)
Previous Guilds: Trigger, instant
Have you have any raiding experience?:
TBC- Full SSC, full TK, i didnt do any of the t6 instances :< Only like the 3 first bosses in BT.
WOTK-Cleared everything, done 2 drakes at both 10/25

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Dont think so

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=P%C3%A9z

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us?: Hoping for a great time while raiding and do raids easy with no problems :) And with people who knows what they are doing.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
Plorix failar med signature
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

I like your char, very close to spell hit cap and expertise soft cap, nice enchants (and I see you're working on Hodir) tho I do think you can juggle your JC gems a bit better, you picked up some of the more worthless socket bonuses and missed the better ones (shoulders vs pants for example) but hey, most apps don't even bother to get professions.

You've obviously read up a bit on your class as well, do you have any recent wws/wmo reports?

I'd wish you good luck but we have many, many, many shamans (4-5 per raid) atm but maybe some will go slack in the future :p
Péz
Recognizable

Pézy

Post by Péz »

Well i just got a new helmet and lost some hit from it :< Im kinda waiting for the ring from maly for hit cap :>
Plorix failar med signature
Trickindel
Zomger

Re: Enha shaman

Post by Trickindel »

Péz wrote: What is your usual play time?: Way to much, almost online 24/7 :) Still doing what i need to do in school tho ofc <.<
Well you'll soon finish high school (gymnasium, whatever) and keep living with your parents on welfare until you're 28 or so, that's how it usually turns out for kids playing WoW 24/7. Right, Jolle?

That's the only insult I can think of, a shaman that says he's Enhancement and not Enchantment is a good shaman. Good luck.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Re: Enha shaman

Post by JolleDK »

Trickindel wrote:
Péz wrote: What is your usual play time?: Way to much, almost online 24/7 :) Still doing what i need to do in school tho ofc <.<
Well you'll soon finish high school (gymnasium, whatever) and keep living with your parents on welfare until you're 28 or so, that's how it usually turns out for kids playing WoW 24/7. Right, Jolle?

That's the only insult I can think of, a shaman that says he's Enhancement and not Enchantment is a good shaman. Good luck.

I love you trick!
i r teh pro