Where are you from?:Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?:19

Game information
Ingame Name:Genomi
Race:Undead
Class:Death Knight
Level:80
Time played? Type /played ingame:12 days @ 80 and 17 days total
Professions:Mining 450/450 Blacksmith 422/450 (skilling atm)
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?:nope =/

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0003133151

What is your usual play time?: when the raids are up, but on weekends i dont play that much

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? hehe ofc=)
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yess ive got plenty of gold, and soon dualspecc will come so i can gladely respecc=)
Previous Guilds: Hollow
Have you have any raiding experience?: yess. naxx 10/25, os 10/25, malygos 10, raided as a resto shaman tbc, BT, MH down
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: dunno=/ i hope everyone will do it.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Genomi

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: cuz i want a good progressing guild, i dont want any slackguild who needs to pug 25 man naxx to get ppl. thats why i applying to you guys =)

Any other thing you want us to know?: yes, me and alezander are playing good toghetter, and he is a rly good dps and healer, so i rly wanna join with him.
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

I have played with both of you guys, alezander and genomi and I would not say in a million years that you are "good players" and that's what we are looking. So its definite anti-vouch from me.
genom1
New dude

genomi

Post by genom1 »

what did we do wrong, and did i tank when you checked me?
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

declined

Stench - Founder of Out of range