Earth nature field

Siega, dps dk. (enjoy)

Apply to join Out of range
Siega
Almost a nobody (or possibly Qym)

Siega, dps dk. (enjoy)

Post by Siega »

General information
Where are you from?: I am from a little country called Denmark. And a tiny city called Bindslev.
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: I am 17 years old. And acting oldish ..

Game information
Ingame Name: I are Siega.
Race: I are Undead.
Class: I are Deathknight.
Level: I are lvl 80.
Time played? Type /played ingame: 23d 22h and .... 5 secs.
Professions: 450/450 Mining, 223/450 JC.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No I do not.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Frost dps ( I will roll u )
What is your usual play time?: Depends what my mood is, but prolly in a good mood around 4-7 hours. (more if needed)

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yea, I are good listener, and I can even do a little prayer if needed.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Hehe, yea, I will make it :p
Previous Guilds: None, im no guild jumper. Just left my guild wich I have been in for 3 years now. on Kilrogg (we are legion)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yea, cleared everything except eoe 25 man.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: None (Stench doesn't vouch)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Siega

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Because I wanna be social with some dudes who have some experience with this game, and I wanna be teached by u guys, I wanna.... Feel the game, and the love of a guild again !

Any other thing you want us to know?: At what time u start the raids? And are ur players naughty, or nice :P ? enjoy reading, MAY UR HEARTH EVER BEAT FOR THE HORDE!?
[/color][/color]
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

we start raids at 18.45.. but hmm have you ever had a relationship to stench? involving dildos and buttplugs maybe?

and what about raid exp? have you cleared everything in Vanilla wow and TBC? or is it just 25 man gimp naxx?
i r teh pro
Siega

Post by Siega »

IN vanilla I only raided ZG, nothing else. And in TBC I cleared everything besides SP.

I dont really know Stench, he just helped me out. <3 Må dit hjerte altid slå for horden.
And Ive cleared also every 10 man raids, also every 25 man, except the eoe heroic.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

this is really fucked up
i r teh pro
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

Your mums cunt is fucked up Jolleh
Siega

Post by Siega »