Decay
New dude

DK app - Decáy

Post by Decay »

Ingame Name: Decáy
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Time played? 5 days 11 hours but I also have 5 level 70’s Rogue x2 Paladin x2 and Hunter as I have played from the first day World of Warcraft was out.

Professions: Mining (1/450) Herbing (1/450) haven’t started those yet because I wanted to hit level 80 first but can develop other professions if guild needs.

Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No I do not.

Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): I’m blood PvE dps for raiding but can change depending on what the guild wants.

What is your usual play time?: I play as often as possible every day of the week around 5 pm till 12 pm on weekdays and unlimited hours on weekends.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes I do

Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes I do.

Previous Guilds: last guild I was in was with friends when I was levelling, Daybreak (with Death knight) Ascentium with alliance. (Different server, Emerald dream)

Have you have any raiding experience?: I have raided all instances apart from SW and the new raids in WOTLK.

Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I know Alsatar

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): I recently got to level 80 so my gear isn’t that great but I’m looking to improve quickly.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Dec%C3%A1y

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: looking at my friend Alsatar’s amazing rapid improvement it gives me the idea that your a well organised guild and can do almost anything when you put your mind to it. Also from reading stench’s signature you all seem like people with a great sense of humour :D also I would like to help the guild in raiding

Any other thing you want us to know?: Well I love to raid but since I was late getting WOTLK by a month or two, I haven’t been able to witness any of them. But I’m a serious player and when it comes down to raiding I learn quickly and try my best. I also like to meet new people and help out as much as possible. However I’m new to this server so I don’t know many people.

Thank you,

Kern
Evilmate
New dude

Post by Evilmate »

THIS IS MY BOY !!!

Played with him Call of Duty 4 online in clan he is one of THE BEST out there !
Also very good and easy going in world of warcratf, very active player so if guilde need addtional DK for ulduar this is the guy to look at.

Vouch from me.

The rest is down to our Guilde Master Stench and officers Good Luck mate!

Alsatar OUT !
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

"Décay" Seriously?
Decay
New dude

Post by Decay »

it's decáy , i dont get what you are asking? should i change it?
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

Should have been "DKay", you missed the boat on that one.
Decay
New dude

Post by Decay »

Thats true, i hadn't even realised tht :P
Decay
New dude

pull out.

Post by Decay »

Sorry to waste your time but i'm pulling my appolication out as i've found a guild more suitable for myself. thank you anyway.

kern :)