Earth nature field

Ulash (Enhancement Shaman)

Apply to join Out of range
Ulash
New dude

Ulash (Enhancement Shaman)

Post by Ulash »

General information
I'm born/raised in Sweden but currently live in Romania. I'm 20 years old.

Game information
Ingame Name: Ulash
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman
Level: 80
Time played: 17 days
Professions: NA/NA
Do you have any rare patterns: No
Talent build: 16/55 (elemental/enhancement)
What is your usual play time?: Depends on when I have lectures, I'm just about to start the 2nd semester now and will be getting a new schedule soon. Shouldn't be a problem raiding though as we rarely have lectures after 16.00. With the current amount of time needed for raiding I'm pretty sure I would be able to have 100% attendance.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: On this character only <Gank me I dare You>, on my previous characters Yseras Dream and Forte.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Everything in vanilla was downed and farmed with Forte, did not play much during TBC so have not raided anything there. In wotlk I have done all 10 mans, OS 25 man and two wings in Naxx 25 man.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Nubje and Leaf hopefully.

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Ulash

Other stuff
I played as resto from level 78-80 and did a couple of weeks of heroics and emblem farming with that spec, so I have decent resto gear set as well. (offhand I think about 19k mana, 2100 sp and 400-500 mp5) which I was planning on using when the double spec patch arrives. I don't really have any intention of playing resto as my main spec though. I don't enjoy elemental at all either. :)

Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: The guild I'm in atm I just got invited to after a PUG, but I'm getting tired of the average pugger to be honest. People decked out in t7 and/or t7.5 with some of the best weapons in game yet are chilling on 1500-2000 dps. Tanks who die on KT cause they don't get out of the red circles, etc etc.

OOR seems like a very nice guild that has made good progress and will continue to do so in Ulduar. It would be very nice to raid with you guys now and going into there. And also I wanna raid with my homeboy Tim again.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
I think I covered most of it, feel free to ask any questions if you want.
Last edited by Ulash on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Yeah i can happily vouch, been speaking to him a lot recently and he seems like a nice guy. Did a naxx with his guild last night, he is nice and dedicated. and i hear he had 100% attendance in forte, and from what i see, he type ENGRISH.

an enhance shaman with high attendance would also be imba with ulduar coming, and gearing up won't take long. Plus, he is Romainian, id like to take my total of Romanian people known to 2.

Vouched

xxx
ImageImage
hujedamej
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by hujedamej »

i once stood in red shit.. ><
.:: Narunaru 80 warrior, Hujje 80 paladin, Mooyou 80 druid
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

Can vouch 100% !

We played in Forte and he played in there even longer than I did. He had 100% attendance for like a year and a half, ALWAYS came prepared, farmed everything you could possible ask for (NR pots for AQ, SR for Naxx etcetc)

Really dedicated, skilled old school player, active and a good wow friend of mine :D
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

ench >_<
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

medashed wrote:Yeah i can happily vouch, been speaking to him a lot recently and he seems like a nice guy. Did a naxx with his guild last night, he is nice and dedicated. and i hear he had 100% attendance in forte, and from what i see, he type ENGRISH.

an enhance shaman with high attendance would also be imba with ulduar coming, and gearing up won't take long. Plus, he is Romainian, id like to take my total of Romanian people known to 2.

Vouched

xxx
I knew you never liked Assvein! She fails at celebrating, among others!

As for Ulash, good luck with your applying, and may I address the traditional greeting sug min kuk / sugi pula!
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

You're just jealous bestie! Sucu' o sa vina, am beut cu ai mei si am jucat carti, tare nu?
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

WOT IS THIS ALIEN LANGUAGE
ImageImage
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Leijonamieli wrote:ench >_<
eh?
ImageImage
Butch/Surion/Cantstand
Famous

Post by Butch/Surion/Cantstand »

medashed wrote:
eh?
leij thinks enchanting is a shaman spec
Member since 13th Oct 2005!
Trickindel
Zomger

Post by Trickindel »

Butch/Surion/Cantstand wrote:
medashed wrote:
eh?
leij thinks enchanting is a shaman spec
In the profanes' world, 'ench' is short for 'enchantment', the closest they can get to the unfathomable word that is 'enhancement'.

Tell Deirdra she sucks, I won't talk to 'she'!
Ulash
New dude

Post by Ulash »

Dropping in to say I'm withdrawing my application. I just really don't want any distractions from studying at the moment and I don't think I have the energy/dedication for a raiding guild for now. Sorry to disappoint my vouchers. <3

Will see how rl is in a month or two and then maybe app again.
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

I hate you.

Ulash
New dude

Post by Ulash »

Nubje wrote:I hate you.
Forgiveness please my sensei.