Alsatar - Death Knight

Apply to join Out of range
Evilmate
New dude

Alsatar - Death Knight

Post by Evilmate »

General information
Where are you from?:I am from Czech Republic but i live in London 4 year +
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 24 and yes I can afford to pay me account.

Game information
Ingame Name: Alsatar
Race: Tauren
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: On DK it is 4 days . I have also Mage and Hunter ali side 60 lvl, Horde side Warlock 70 Warrior 70, Rogue 70 and Death Knight 80 Full count of days will be 400+ as I play this game since BETA.
Professions: Herbalist and Mining Can change if guilde requare any different profession for raiding purpose.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: ATM No
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): Unholy Frost ( I will respec to whatever you guys require )
What is your usual play time?: I can play one week from 18 15 pm to 3 00am and next week after this one from 17 00 pm to 3 00 am server time as i work in IT I have 2 different work times. Weekend is free both days so pretty much 10 00 am to Sunday morning and then on Sunday to 2-3 00 am.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes / Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? YES
Previous Guilds: Conspiracy as Warlock, Lotto as Rogue
Have you have any raiding experience?: My Experience is MC, BWL, Naxx 40, AQ 20.40, and whole TBC BT, Hyjal, Karazan (Sunwell first 2 bosses.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Rawsteel

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Alsatar
I will work on gear to get Enchants gems etec ready to be max loaded for the best performance.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I know rawsteel for long time and would be pleasure to raid with him and meet new people and go trough Naxx again as Naxx was the best ever instance on 60 lvl NAxx 40 !! NO MORE PLAY ??? I am always up for meeting new people and have fun on vent after raids etec.

Any other thing you want us to know?:I am very easy going and very serious on what I do so if I raid I mean business, if I do PVP I mean business I do thinks full out and trying to improve every day. I am always up to help my guilde mates as if they get ganked or need any other stuff I am and I will try always to be helpful.
Also as I work as IT Technician I can help with PC Issues or Advise.

Kind Regards

David
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

He just dinged 80. ^^
Great player, and its true, he means business whatever he does. Known him as he played Rogue and Warrior, definately could play those classes, and I'm sure he will be a great deathknight.

Vouch from me.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Ignatius
Talker

Post by Ignatius »

he is skilled player and played several classes pretty well.

SO /vouch from me.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Did a few instances with Him/Her (delete as appropriate) seemed to know what He/She was doing and really wanted to improve on His/Her gear.

Vouch
ImageImage
Nubje
Haxxor

Post by Nubje »

Copy pasta leaf? Surely not!
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Nubje wrote:Im a smelly cunt, and im shit :(
its ok man, we know :(
ImageImage