General information: will add bellow
Where are you from?: Czech republic but living in london
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 20

Game information
Ingame Name: Elison
Race: High elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 140days 18hours 56minutes and 59seconds /p on 80lvl 0days 23hours some mins and secs
Professions: JC and no idea what to choose
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: yeah ninja looted some for JC have not full skill tho
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 53/13/5 Holy
What is your usual play time?: 17:30 - 24:00 UK time

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? when i bought PC i think they put in there sound card
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? if you beg me j/k
Previous Guilds: Server Ragnaros : MoX // Server Twisting nether : guild - Elison's fun club // Conspiracy
Have you have any raiding experience?: pre-tbc up to four horseman in naxx TBC KJ 79% in Sunwell
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?:

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): dont know what that mean if Armory link it doesnt work for me right now

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: raiding and having fun and laugh

Any other thing you want us to know?: hm dont blame me if you die because i never call pull when i am off for Coffe!
i have played in mox for a bit untill TBC actually came out and get full T5 than we stucked on BB at some point in BT so i decided i will leave and try have a look for some better guild tryed apply for Conspiracy and got accepted in about two days or so coz my applycation sucked so hard that they were too tired to read all the crap i posted in one loong sentence :P however got accepted and got full geared in few weeks it was nice experience to play with some players and some not really most of those guys are pretty cool ppl > anotherhack < was ! any way i dont rly know what to write here what would you like to know about me hm oh lol i am a man!
i would like to add i am willing to pass any kind of item and yeah i want have funnn so i hope this apply will go through and i would like to see ya in raid ! Thanks for reading my Applys and hope your legggs are still dry :) and if you didnt get to this part of my applys you are proly asleep :( laters online guys !
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

He just started playing again, lvled his char in a few days 70-80. And is lowgeared atm. But I can assure you he is a great healer, atleast in a PvP perspective.
Has played both holypala and restodruid.

Vouch from me.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Eli$on
New dude

Post by Eli$on »

aw yeah Thanks Rawsteel, for filling my applys up i totally forget to mension these information
i wouldnt be able to go on toilet without ya ! :D
Argasnickarn
Talker

Post by Argasnickarn »

I've seen you play Elison and you do it gr8, so i'll have to vouch!
- Pain is a part of the game -
- Bring the player not the class -
Ignatius
Talker

Post by Ignatius »

Elison is a awsome healer and he knows wtf to do.
So a big vouch! from me.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

elison cant outheal me! lawl.. that was the worst read ive ever had.. i read alot of words but dindt understand jack shit :(((
i r teh pro
Jobim
Somebody

Post by Jobim »

JolleDK wrote:elison cant outheal me! lawl.. that was the worst read ive ever had.. i read alot of words but dindt understand jack shit :(((
Everyone's English on these applications is uniformly awful.*

*Except mine OBV.
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

Jobim wrote:
JolleDK wrote:elison cant outheal me! lawl.. that was the worst read ive ever had.. i read alot of words but dindt understand jack shit :(((
Everyone's English on these applications is uniformly awful.*

*Except mine OBV.
Everyone can write down the words, but not that many can fuck up the order so badly.
Eli$on
New dude

Post by Eli$on »

i am not english so i dont give **** what you say about it :) there is always some one who blame, and its the same in game so if some one does misstake you call him "OMG NOB LOL ?"
if you dont want me because i couldnt write a single sentence that actually does make a sence, than this applycations can be closed.
P.S. whats your point? do i really need to have PERFECT english ?
Jobim
Somebody

Post by Jobim »

Eli$on wrote:i am not english so i dont give **** what you say about it :) there is always some one who blame, and its the same in game so if some one does misstake you call him "OMG NOB LOL ?"
if you dont want me because i couldnt write a single sentence that actually does make a sence, than this applycations can be closed.

Your application seems great otherwise.
Benzin
Haxxor

Post by Benzin »

i love you
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Did a few instances with Him/Her (delete as appropriate) seemed to know what He/She was doing and really wanted to improve on His/Her gear.

Vouch
ImageImage
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

Eli$on wrote:i am not english so i dont give **** what you say about it :) there is always some one who blame, and its the same in game so if some one does misstake you call him "OMG NOB LOL ?"
haha <3 aslong you can understand the words: FUCK SHIT NOOB CUNT NIGGER JEW COCK your fine..
i r teh pro
Lanka
Someone special

Post by Lanka »

This guy made my brain explode in a slightly less worse way then usually.
A man walks in to a bar with a monkey on his head, i forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

Lanka wrote:This guy made my brain explode in a slightly less worse way then usually.
thats the nicest thing you have ever said :lol:

im so proud of you! those nights with jollehs mum have you changed you, for the good!
ImageImage