Earth nature field

Senator / DK

Apply to join Out of range
hirisov
Somebody

Senator / DK

Post by hirisov »

Where are you from?: still from Hungary ;)
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 30

Game information
Ingame Name: Senator
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 13 days on this, 131 days on my (ex?) main
Professions: mining so far, haven't decided yet about 2nd (BS or JC probably as it seems now, i think i'll wait the 3.1.0 to see if anything major change inc with pofessions).
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: no
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): recently changing a lot, and waiting for dual spec ;) At the moment i'm testing a deep frost build, taken from Serennia (his DK to be precise). Ye it is a PVP build atm.
What is your usual play time?: a few hours a day approx

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? yes
Previous Guilds: Wandering Saints on this char, my main is in OOR as a druid named Hirisov
Have you have any raiding experience?: some, in Wotlk mostly what you pug so normal /HC OS / Naxx.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Probably, i leave it to them :)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Senator

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: As i think i won't PVE my druid in the near future as currently i enjoy my DK more, and i like raiding with you guys. I don't plan to be uber HC still (if there is such a thing still ;) but raid a night or two weekly with people who know the "tricks" ("tanks tank, dps do dps, healers heal and all move away from aoe"...;) wuould be nice.

Any other thing you want us to know?: if you are tired of WoW or anything else go wal the Camino de Santiago ;)
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

I vouch for hiri, and I expect alot more vouches from the guild, since he is just an awesome guy. <3
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Corroc
Someone special

Post by Corroc »

well my question is why would you have to apply :D
fucking inv him already, old player and all, plus we need dk's no matter what gear
Ignatius
Talker

Post by Ignatius »

I /vouch aswell forsure, hiri is an awsome guy and ye we need dk's so gogogo :)
Leafmealone
Someone special

Post by Leafmealone »

of fuckin course i vouch! <3
ImageImage
hirisov
Somebody

Post by hirisov »

Thank you guys, ye i know my current gear isn't the greatest khm;) Especially the 2H weapon, the problem with that is the only real upgrades comes for me from drops so from this point it's a lottery (Titansteel destroyer is so minimal upgrade over my current one due to DK mechanics that it isn't worth getting). For dw i have better weaps (nothing amazing, 2 x naxx10) so if it's needed i can go that but i hope today if we kill KT with the OOR "alt group" maybe just maybe my long months of unluck with 2h weapon drop ends and he drops the axe ;) And well if i'm needed fo any serious raids probably it's because of the raid buff anyway (icy talons or ebon plaguebinger) and ofc then i talent them for the raid.
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

gief hiri!
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

ok, poke ingame

Stench - Founder of Out of range