Game information
Ingame Name: Rusk
Race: Belf
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 56d
Professions: Mining / Enchanting
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: nope
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 15/51/5 until i get another dagger for Mutilate
What is your usual play time?: After ill get home from work wich is between 3 and 6. Depends of wich day it is. But 6 is the latest!

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Ofc.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Im in Nevermore atm
Have you have any raiding experience?: Full Naxx 10man, 2 bosses in 25man. VoA 10 and 25man. Obsidian Sanctum 10 man and 25man.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Ill hope ill get a vouch from Ashvein. :)

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... her&n=Rusk

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: Ill wanna join a serious guild who raids alot so ill can see the end of this game. Wanna raid more then i do now and its always nice to meet some new ppl. Think ill know alot of u since i have played from the start of world of warcraft but o hunter. Started to play on rogue at lvl 70 and thought that was better. So now im here and trying to find some nice ppl to kill some bosses with. Ill understand if ur full on rogue as most of all guild are. But i dont have anything to join and take spots if ppl cant come.

Any other thing you want us to know?: Nothing that ill can think of now, ye before raids ill always stack up with potions, food, everything thats needed before raid. And trying to have the enchants ready before a chanse of a thing to drop. Thats all from me. Cya in-game guys!
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

played with Viggo waaaaaay back in vanilla when he was a hunter, good player, knows what he's doing and he's also a fun guy :D

/vouch from me