Earth nature field

Fury Warrior application

Apply to join Out of range
TheOne
New dude

Fury Warrior application

Post by TheOne »

Where are you from?: Sweden
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 16, but I can handle the game and I can play serious. Give my age a chance. Alot of guilds says 18+. :S

Game information
Ingame Name: Ugglefar
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 15 days.
Professions: 450 in Mining and 442 in Blacksmithing.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: No, I havn't.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 19/52/0 I will respecc to another form if you want me to.
What is your usual play time?: I play from I get home until I go to bed. So around 15.00-16.00 to 00.00

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes, I do.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes, of course.
Previous Guilds: Chaotic Plague.
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, in Wotlk I have cleared all 10-man raids except Malygos and I have done 2 wings in 25-man Naxx and Sapphiron on 25-man raids.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: No, Im affraid not.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ugglefar

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I would like to join your guild because it seems like a good and friendly raiding guild that I can enjoy playing in, and if I join I hope you'r going to enjoy playing with me aswell :)

Any other thing you want us to know?: Please dont think that my age is to low. And if you want me to respecc I will be glad to do it. Im takeing the raiding time serious and I would like to raid with you on the way to a better/faster progress.
My gear maybe isn't that good. But I can't improve it if I dont have the opportunity to raid. My other weapon is blue and Its really hard to get a new one since the only Heroic that drops a better weapon is Halls of Lightning and its really hard to find a decent group that could take Looken down. My shoulders is also blue, but there isnt that much I can do to improve them. I have checked thottbot/atlas and I cant find any Heroic that drops better =/

I will ofc bring buff-food, elixirs and health potions to raid, and if there is a boss I havent killed, I will search up all the information about him so that I wont screw it up when we are going to down him :)

Well, thats all for me. I hope you will enjoy reading this application.
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

how much do you think you can do average dps on regular encourter with max buffs?
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(