Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Pg
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 103 days
Professions: Alchemy 450 - Herbalism 450
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: I do have a few from lvl 60 and 70, not 80 yet.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): atm I am pvp specced, but thinking of going haunt/ruin if i'll get accepted. I do allso accept any kind of spec you want me to respec to.
What is your usual play time?: 15-23.00 ish.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yes
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yes
Previous Guilds: Conspiracy, BRUTEL GALDIAITOR KLLRS, Cashflow
Have you have any raiding experience?: Yes, from 60, 70 and 80.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: I do hope mistur Rawsteel does xP

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ether&n=Pg
I might wear my pvp gear, so ill log out next time with pve gear on.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?: I am tired of this "new" pvp style at 80, aswell as warlocks are by far the best class. So I want to try out the new pve content. I picked to apply to you guys because you seem to progress good and know what youre doing. The reason you should recruit me is that I can handle wipes over wipes w/o getting angry, as its a part of progress. I can support with mats such as herbs to the guild if its needed. I both read and learn tacts on new bosses quick, and I am loyal. Besides I can allso raid overtime if its needed, i guess it would be sometimes. Well, thats me in game. It doesnt have very much about pve to do, but i am good in pvp, had 2.3k in 3v3 as sp-ua lock-holy pally in s3, was nr. 1 in world with that setup rating wise. And 2.1k+ in s4. I do allso have 90% of spells binded on my actionbars xP.

Any other thing you want us to know?:
Erm i did and doing still alot PvP. Back in s3 i was ranked nr 1 in world with my 3v3 setup: sp-ua lock-holy pally at 2.3k rating. I missed half of s4 cus of vacation but made 2.1k + in 2v2 with a ret pally.
I think most is said. Hope you find the application good enough. But as said, locks aint any good at pvp now, so I want a change. Its not like i will leave the guild / quit pve when locks are getting stronger, would mix it so youre pleasent with my job as a pve'er in the guild aswell.
Last edited by pgwarlocktn on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
greav
Secret of the tootbrush

Post by greav »

What raidexperience do you have exactly?
pgwarlocktn
New dude

Post by pgwarlocktn »

ZG,MC, Onyxia, AQ20, BWL, AQ 40, Naxx (except frostwyrm lair)
Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Magtheridons Lair, ZA, parts of SSC, TK, MH, parts of BT
Every heroic, VoA 10, VoA 25, Naxx 10, Naxx 25 (except Kel'Thuzad), Obsidium Sanctum 10
Last edited by pgwarlocktn on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Pg is a nice guy, and a competent pvp'er, but I do not know anything about his pve-play. But in my eyes the lvl60 raidexp seems very good.

And if I we only have 1 spot for a lock at the moment, no offense, my vouch would still stay with Igna since he's a close friend of mine, and have known him a long time.
But if we have several spots, surely you can have my vouch.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

poke someone with power ingame.

Stench - Founder of Out of range