Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 18

Game information
Ingame Name: Rng
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 70 days
Professions: Enchanting and engineering
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Got 63 spell power on main hand, haste on cloak, tuskars vitality, spell power on bracers
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): 0/53/18 - best pve spec for mage
What is your usual play time?: Around 6 - when you want me

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said? Yeah
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it? Yeah
Previous Guilds: BRUTEL GALDIAITORS KLLRS and CASHFLOW
Have you have any raiding experience?: Pre TBC i cleared everything up to naxx, in TBC I did everything up to Keal Thas and I haven't really done anything besides 2 wings in naxx 10 man in WOTLK
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Rawsteel maybe

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ther&n=Rng
Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
I've done nothing, but PvP from late season 2 and I want a change from that. I want to explore the PvE content with a solid and stable guild with great progress.
Any other thing you want us to know?: I know my gear is pretty shit for PvE, but as I only have PvP friends on this realm and is not in a PvE guild it's unbelieveable hard for me to achieve anything but PvP gear. I have good understanding of the game and I'm willing to do all it takes to improve my gear and I always enchant gear I'm gonna use for a long time with best enchants and best gems. I read a lot on forums to keep myself updated with my own class and others and I have nothing against reading / watching tacts or wiping for progress. This is after a MMORPG.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

alot of lv 70 shit PvP gear.. that can be repalced in lv 80 normal instances and is heroics that hard to find a grp for even among PvP'ers?
2-3 parts can be repalced by epic craftable pieces.. gloves,chest (i can make if you have any interest) and there is a pretty nice caster cloak aswell.. (dunno if its better than hatefull) all epic parts.
so there is alot of shit to work on..
i r teh pro
rawsteel
Most stubborn man alive

Post by rawsteel »

Jolle, I think he's only wearing that for arenas, correct me if I'm wrong.

As I said on Pg's application, this guy is a competent pvp'er, but I know nothing about his pve-play. And actually don't know Rng well.
But we seem to be lacking on the mage department with Ash rerolling pally etc.
Could give it a try?

If you have pve gear, please logout with them on.
Rawsteel, 80 Warrior
Rawwe, 80 Rogue
Warsteel, 80 Warlock
Haikala, 80 Priest
rng
New dude

Post by rng »

rawsteel wrote:Jolle, I think he's only wearing that for arenas, correct me if I'm wrong.

As I said on Pg's application, this guy is a competent pvp'er, but I know nothing about his pve-play. And actually don't know Rng well.
Could give it a try?

My PvE gear goes as far as another trinket and another ring:P
And to Jolle, not really been that active in WOTLk yet, so I had no idea you could get BoE craftables. I will look into it and try get some normal / heroics grps going on.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

rng wrote:
rawsteel wrote:Jolle, I think he's only wearing that for arenas, correct me if I'm wrong.

Could give it a try?

My PvE gear goes as far as another trinket and another ring:P
And to Jolle, not really been that active in WOTLk yet, so I had no idea you could get BoE craftables. I will look into it and try get some normal / heroics grps going on.
if you got a good grp and lack a healer feel free to contact me and maybe im in my happy corner and can help out.. :P but as far as wiping 1 wipe and im the fuck out of there so it have to be a good grp :)
i r teh pro
Stench
Site Admin

Site Admin

Post by Stench »

poke someone with power ingame.

Stench - Founder of Out of range