Earth nature field

Despised - Warrior.

Apply to join Out of range
Despised
New dude

Despised - Warrior.

Post by Despised »

General information
Where are you from?:Sweden, but I'm not really swedish.. If that makes sense =)
Age (better be old enough to pay for your own account)?: 19.

Game information
Ingame Name:Despised
Race:Orc
Class:Warrior
Level:80
Time played? Type /played ingame: 161 days and 14 hours.
Professions:Mining and Enchanting. Enchanting is somewhere before the 400 mark, I haven't really leveled it much yet.
Do you have any rare patterns (not that important but always nice)?: Uhmm, not that they are all that rare anymore, but I've got Mongoose, Executioner,Sunfire.
Talent build (better be good or we will tell you to change): I'm currently prot (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LqZhxZVItrxczidIzsGo) But I don't mind raiding as Fury or Arms either if that's what you guys need, As I got gear for all 3 specs.
What is your usual play time?:Uhmm on weekdays (mon-fri) I'll usually get on at around 4-5pm server time. And sign off at around 12-02am. Weekends I ususally sign on at around 5pm and sign off whenever I feel tired.

Got Ventrilo and working sound so you can actually listen to what is said?Yep.
Got enough money to respec and willing to do it?Hell yeah, I've got no problems with that.
Previous Guilds:lns (balnazzar), Ether(balnazzar) -> darksun(Twisting nether), Rockstar(Twisting nether)
Have you have any raiding experience?: Pretty much cleared everything in TBC. And now in WOTLK I got experience with Naxx :<.
Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?: Ashvein/Ashcandy, Greav, Pretty sure Cjayz would vouch for me aswell.

Profile (Allakhazam/CT/Armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=despised
Ill show up in prot gear there. If you want to see my fury gear I can post that aswell.

Other stuff
Why do you want to join us (impress!)?:
Well, I'm looking for a guild with a bunch of cool and dedicated people who like to raid and progress through new raids and encounters while still having fun doing it. And Ash told me about you guys, and you seem pretty tight from what I hear from her. And I think I'll fit right in with you guys, I'm a very mature, dedicated, loyal player who knows his class and all its specs. I'm not some delicate flower I wont go emo over silly stuff, I can take criticism, as a matter of fact I welcome it with open arms.
Any other thing you want us to know?: uhmm well, I've been playing online games (mostly MMOs but your occasional shooters aswell) for quite some time now. I started out playing Tom clancy's Ghost recon(the first one)won several prizes and tournaments. Then I moved on to Lineage2, played that for a good while. lead a very big and successful alliance. After I quit L2 some people I knew from L2 told me to try WoW out, and well.. some time later and here we are. I'm a very fast learner and I usually read about encounters I don't know so that I know what to do and basically what will happen when I'm there. I'm also quite friendly =)
Other than that, I'm really good at webdesigning and most 3d applications.
Deirdra
Haxxor

Post by Deirdra »

Vouch

Decent guy, fun, he's surely not retarded, and can also do decent dps and also tank. He's had a good number of unlucky tries on many guilds and as far as i understand he doesn't mind sitting out every now and then for other dps warrs/tanks to raid.

His only problem is that he talks too much sometimes, but other than that a skilled warrior :p
Grillan
Spammer

Post by Grillan »

Deirdra wrote:Vouch

His only problem is that he talks too much sometimes,
Like you dont ;)
QUAKERS DONT DIE, THEY RESPAWN!
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

did u at any time ebay your warrior? i think ive seen you running around pre wotlk in pimped out sunwell gear in retard guilds and after waht ive heard playing like Shiat!.. but im most likely wrong :D
i r teh pro
Despised
New dude

Post by Despised »

You must be thinking of someone else as I've only seen the first boss in SWP pre-wotlk and we didn't down him. I transferred to TN from balnazzar after Ether died (our BT/MH guild). The only "swp" item i had were those crafted leather gloves. I also got screenies from basically lvl 1-80 so it's all mine.
As for retarded guilds, I joined Daydreamers(ash's guild) and stopped raiding, started pvping instead. In wotlk i left daydreamers and formed Rockstar with a few people from the old Knockout, some people from Showdown(kazzak) which didn't last too long, after some drama 2 people went off to Heist (darksorrow) and the other half to Deadlock.
And if I did play like "shiat" I doubt Ash would be vouching for me.
JolleDK
i r pro, me is leet, etc.

Post by JolleDK »

guess im wrong :P
i r teh pro
Leijonamieli
Lvl 70 poster

Lvl 70 poster

Post by Leijonamieli »

JolleDK wrote:guess im wrong :P
No you are only a dane and that explains more than enough things.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Leijonamieli - Piece of Furniture Since 2005.
Sold after molded in the corner. ;(
democ
Dude, where's my pen?

Post by democ »

hmm i thought he was the guy who bought all the loot in BT from us

nice mount i got from that gold :)
Democ